Funny story on item thrown on the field at Bills-Patriots game

cv05

I always thought it was funny how much attention this ended up getting and how it's been a mark of how "crazy it is up in Buffalo at a home game". 

A coworker of mine was at a Halloween party the night before the game. It was a costume party and there were some people from Boston (patriots fans) in town to watch the game. Their costume was Justin Timberlake's "**** in a box" SNL skit. Inside the box, you guessed it.

I'm pretty convinced that was the item that was thrown on the field. It may have been a Bills fan to actually do the throwing, but I've always found it funny that Buffalo's gotten all the "credit" for that one...

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, cv05 said:

Ha! This makes me thankful the real world isn't like the internet... bunch of tough guys on here

I don’t think anyone’s been a tough guy in this thread. Or that your story is all that funny.

disappointing performance but hopeful you can turn it around  

11 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

....Florio is obsessed with "fan projectiles"...LMAO..............

Florio’s take:  This victory will have Tom Brady’s named printed on it, along with the other things that will be thrown on the field with his name printed on them.

Florio’s pick: Patriots 30, Bills 21.

He's not the only one based on the quotes from the Bills. Fair warning, do not throw while the offense is on the field, Josh could tear his ACL (??). Still I may know some people who are hoping this continues as long as Brady plays.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/09/28/bills-hope-the-flying-sex-toy-tradition-ends-tomorrow/

Dave Wheat clearly isn't being honest here. The concern isn't at all with one of the players slipping on one and tearing an ACL. They're only worried about the PR and the preservation of a family-friendly atmosphere when you have dildos flying onto the field. But the thing is that dildos are ESSENTIAL items for any adult female and also many adults males like Tom Brady. They need to be celebrated and encouraged. Keep launching those floppy toys, boys! Keep it up! It's Patriots week, baby!!!!! :) I want to see New Era field drenched in a sea of marital aid devices! All colors are welcome, but red, white, and blue preferred.