On a scale of 1-10, how confident are you getting a win today?

Steptide

I'm at a 3/10. I think we have the defense and the coaching to finally get it done, but our QB isn't ready. Patriots have an especially challenging defense this year and Belichick always finds ways to make things tough on young QBs who don't have the NFL quite figured out yet. There's a better chance we get held to under 10 points than win the game. I do believe the rest of the team will show up. We're legit good outside of the QB position.

13 minutes ago, Kmart128 said:

Don't think we are losing much speed in Foster. Andre Roberts will be getting his snap. And with McKenzie and Brown. I don't think we are lacking speed offensively

Foster is the fastest player on the team.  I think we really needed him and Brown on the field at the same time.  Foster is not only fast but 6' 2".

Edited by formerlyofCtown

Within the context of the Bills being 3-0 and at home?  1.

Overall? Probably 3. 

It would be a little higher if Singletary or Tarim Johnson were healthy. 

Obviously there is a path to us winning, but I just have a bad feeling about this one. 

Edited by Cash

Just watched the focus on Buffalo-New England on ESPN.

Slightly disheartening that (other than Rex), Buffalo is still totally a joke.

Would be unreal if we could find a win today... I just can’t fathom a situation where we don’t lose by 3 touchdowns.  And then you just wanna hope that the team can put it behind them quickly and respond.