On a scale of 1-10, how confident are you getting a win today?

Steptide

5 minutes ago, boater said:

Their shutout win was against the inept Dolphins.

The Jets, starting their backup QB, lit up the vaunted New England defense for 14 points.

There is hope. Put me in with a 6. 

The defense didn’t give up those points tho. Special teams and pick 6.

21 minutes ago, boater said:

Their shutout win was against the inept Dolphins.

The Jets, starting their backup QB, lit up the vaunted New England defense for 14 points.

There is hope. Put me in with a 6. 

They scored zero points on their defense. 14 points came from a pick 6 and a return TD.

29 minutes ago, Binghamton Beast said:

But it's not Brady that concerns me. It's that damned defense they have.

Who knows what Brady's all time stats and numbers would look like if he had to go through a Belichick defense once or twice a season, plus postseason?  That said, everyone is saying this year's team looks like one of his best... Bills are definitely facing a big uphill climb.

I can't envision our offense consistently and efficiently moving the ball.  If we had Singletary and the speed of Foster out there, I'd have more confidence, but I just think our running game is going to be stuffed. I'm not sure Josh Allen is capable of carrying this entire offense against a really good defense and coach at this point. 

The only scenario in which I can envision a win is if our Defense and special teams play great and we sneak out a win only putting up 17-20 points.  I just don't see that as being very realistic, unfortunately.

Edited by Estro

6 minutes ago, Estro said:

I can't envision our offense consistently and efficiently moving the ball.  If we had Singletary and the speed of Foster out there, I'd have more confidence, but I just think our running game is going to be stuffed. I'm not sure Josh Allen is capable of carrying this entire offense against a really good defense and coach at this point. 

The only scenario in which I can envision a win is if our Defense and special teams play great and we sneak out a win only putting up 17-20 points.  I just don't see that as being very realistic, unfortunately.

Don't think we are losing much speed in Foster. Andre Roberts will be getting his snap. And with McKenzie and Brown. I don't think we are lacking speed offensively