On a scale of 1-10, how confident are you getting a win today?

Steptide

10,  Because i’m Just that way, 

Go Bills!!!

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Rc2catch said:

I’m at a 3 as well. 

Not sure this team is ready to put 4 solid quarters in which is what it would take to pull off a win. Still exciting to be in the position of having such an important statement win game this early in the season. I’d love to see a similar game to Minnesota last year where nobody expected much yet the team came out and just dominated. 

If Allen manages to avoid the regular 2nd/3rd quarters of 50 yards and a turnover or three, we move the chains well enough to have a chance in every game. It’s mostly on him, but the coaches need to throw out more jumbo sets against the 3rd quarter blitzes until the game slows down enough for him. Given his rushing ability, we can contain QB spies and hit the outside with DiMarco leading into the TE/WR block. Would like to see some option plays and more quick throws to the double TEs or slot in a heavy set and pick up the pace vs. outside blitzes. 

12 minutes ago, Maynard said:

2. I’ll be drinking bourbon by the second quarter. 

I’m already drinking bourbon...I’m also a 2. I’m sure the lots are pretty active right now but we’re leaving town for vacation in a couple days and being at the opener last week and having an almost 3 year old at home made it a logical one to skip.