On a scale of 1-10, how confident are you getting a win today?

Steptide

1 being not confident at all and 10 being an indefinite win. 

I'm at about a 4 right now. I think the bills can pull this off, but it's gonna take absolutely everything going right for the bills. I think Allen needs to have an almost perfect game and hopefully daboll puts him in position to do so

3 and my feelings are similar to yours.

The Bills haven’t played well outside of the 2nd quarter vs. the Giants. That leaves me optimistic. I think that they are a good team that hasn’t played well not a bad team playing over their heads. That makes me believe that the Bills are in this thing for the long haul.

• Like (+1) 3

I vacillate between a 2 and an 8.

Walking around Wegmans this morning, I told everyone in Bills gear that we’re gonna win and they all emphatically agreed. Doing all I can to hold onto that feeling!

GO BILLS!!!!

Edited by TroutDog

I’m at a 3 as well. 

Not sure this team is ready to put 4 solid quarters in which is what it would take to pull off a win. Still exciting to be in the position of having such an important statement win game this early in the season. I’d love to see a similar game to Minnesota last year where nobody expected much yet the team came out and just dominated. 

I think I am at about a FIVE.

This surprises me because normally, I would not even watch the game - I HATE watching them annihilate most any team they play.

I don't billeive that will happen today.

I’d say 4. I think we have less than an average chance of winning this game. I mean let’s be honest guys...they are the Patriots and we are still learning how to win games. Going forward I will like our chances more, but I fear that the Pats will teach us who still has control on the division today. 

16 minutes ago, Steptide said:

1 being not confident at all and 10 being an indefinite win. 

I'm at about a 4 right now. I think the bills can pull this off, but it's gonna take absolutely everything going right for the bills. I think Allen needs to have an almost perfect game and hopefully daboll puts him in position to do so

0 turnovers (even if 0 from the Pats’ end)- 5. Losing that battle and without Singletary, a 2. 

• Like (+1) 1