Pregame Thread Bills vs Pats*

Chandler#81

19 minutes ago, thebandit27 said:

What the...white wine with lamb?

Oh yes. My mother makes a leg of lamb like that. It's unbelievably delicious.

22 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

You ain't invited. Ed Oliver hater. 

This makes me sad. I'd offer you wings if we were in each other's presence. ?

• Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, plenzmd1 said:

LETS GO!!!!

5;39 AM, just finished prepping the wings....first little taste o scotch in me...6 hours to game time biotchs!!!

You kids have fun out there - Feel free to send any leftovers to VT (wings or scotch ?)!

Go Bills!!

Today won't define Josh Allen's career. But sometimes in life opportunity beckons. Today is one such day for young Mr Allen. It is right there in front of him to out duel the Goat. He needs the best game of his young career to do it and I think the Bills need him to do it in order to take the W. 

It's time to put the NFL on notice. 

3 minutes ago, Locomark said:

Well shouldn’t have looked at Twitter this AM ....Rapoport is already saying Motor is not playing today. 

Even if you hadn't looked at Twitter he wouldn't be playing.... 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Today won't define Josh Allen's career. But sometimes in life opportunity beckons. Today is one such day for young Mr Allen. It is right there in front of him to out duel the Goat. He needs the best game of his young career to do it and I think the Bills need him to do it in order to take the W. 

I'm hoping its more on the Bills defense to shut down Brady and the Patriots run game. Along with the Bills building a serious "pound the rock" attitude and thus allowing Allen to open up that deep passing game to Foster, Brown and Jones...Bombs away! 

9 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Even if you hadn't looked at Twitter he wouldn't be playing.... 

Wouldn’t it be great to see Josh go out there, Dabol open up the offense and have everyone talking tomorrow about Josh the way they talk about Mahomes!!!   The way that happens is we need to stretch the field. 

Edited by Locomark
  • Like (+1) 1