Pregame Thread Bills vs Pats*

Chandler#81

34 minutes ago, Nervous Guy said:

look at all the old men up and posting early this morning! :lol:

Said our most venerable of elderly. ?

6 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

It is 11.15 am here. Coffee taken, gym almost done, quick supermarket trip then home to cook the Sunday Roast. Doing lamb today. 

I feel better about the matchup this morning than I did earlier in the week. Hopefully that counts for something... 

I'll be right over. Love lamb, especially with garlic white wine and thyme.

• Haha (+1) 1

I'm in the same timezone as Gunner... up a few hours ago... Lego building with the 6 year old... made wife breakfast in bed... told her I'll do whatever she wants me to do round the place until 5pm this evening, after that... I'm off the clock and don't even think about peeling me away from the screen.

Mixture of nervousness and excitement for this one... I'm preparing myself for disappointment but a thread of hope lingers strong... so LETS GO!!

• Like (+1) 4

3 minutes ago, NI Bills Fan said:

I'm in the same timezone as Gunner... up a few hours ago... Lego building with the 6 year old... made wife breakfast in bed... told her I'll do whatever she wants me to do round the place until 5pm this evening, after that... I'm off the clock and don't even think about peeling me away from the screen.

Mixture of nervousness and excitement for this one... I'm preparing myself for disappointment but a thread of hope lingers strong... so LETS GO!!

Must be something in the new ERa. We’re still very young and new to high expectations. But it CAN happen today!

• Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, NI Bills Fan said:

There is a joke in there about making your wife breakfast in bed, yet I shall refrain! 

I mostly disgust my wife In bed

Edited by plenzmd1
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

There is a joke in there about making your wife breakfast in bed, yet I shall refrain! 

I mostly disgust my wife In bed

The breakfast in bed wasn't for her benefit... it was for mine, and the Bills!

I'm trying everything possible to build up all the credit I can so the football gods will shine on us later!! 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, NI Bills Fan said:

The breakfast in bed wasn't for her benefit... it was for mine, and the Bills!

I'm trying everything possible to build up all the credit I can so the football gods will shine on us later!! 

Interesting strategy.

I usually try to sway the gods by drinking so much that they get drunk and side with the Bills. 

• Haha (+1) 2