Remember that Gronk elbow drop on White a couple years ago?

Just Jack

It is further evidence that the fix has been in on preferential treatment of Patriot players!! If a ref. cannot immediately know that Gronkowski or any player should be ejected in that instance they have no business being one!! Unless there is another reason??!

Praise God that Tredavious wasn’t seriously or permanently injured!!

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Wow!  A complete non-call and now it's 1 of 3 prime examples they use?  RIDICULOUS!

I still cannot understand why someone, anyone, did not retaliate.  He should have gotten a real beat-down for that.  And another the next game for good measure.  I guess Gronk is kind of a dumb oaf though.  When he jumped on Tre he probably sounded like that old Phil Hartman version of Frankenstein on SNL in the late 80's/early 90's if anyone knows what I mean.  (I can't find a Frankenstein emoji)

Edited by Distorted One
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, Bring it said:

It is further evidence that the fix has been in on preferential treatment of Patriot players!! If a ref. cannot immediately know that Gronkowski or any player should be ejected in that instance they have no business being one!! Unless there is another reason??!

Praise God that Tredavious wasn’t seriously or permanently injured!!

Yeah it's not like the play was on the other side of the field.  It was right frreaking there!  Where the heck else are they looking? 

7 hours ago, MJS said:

And in the end we were penalized on that play for Jerry Hughes saying something to the refs, I believe. Or am I thinking of some other play?

That was it. Hughes said something to ref for not penalizing the Patriots on the play so we had the flag thrown. 

And no one ever talks about this when discussing him. He purposely gave a player a concussion...one of the hottest button issues affecting pro sports. But he got off easy. They should have made an example of him but they bypassed it. He really can be as dumb as he acts off the field. Lost respect for him after that incident. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Distorted One said:

Wow!  A complete non-call and now it's 1 of 3 prime examples they use?  RIDICULOUS!

I still cannot understand why someone, anyone, did not retaliate.  He should have gotten a real beat-down for that.  And another the next game for good measure.  I guess Gronk is kind of a dumb oaf though.  When he jumped on Tre he probably sounded like that old Phil Hartman version of Frankenstein on SNL in the late 80's/early 90's if anyone knows what I mean.  (I can't find a Frankenstein emoji)

fire...BAAAAAAD!

• Awesome! (+1) 1

2 hours ago, fansince88 said:

He was going to be on OBL the other day and Murphy wanted to ask him why he stooped so low and did that. The other guys vetoed him down. I didnt listen to the rest of the show. Anyone know if he asked?

No it was basically just a giant advertisement for some gauntlet running competition he's touring around football stadiums.

• Thank you (+1) 1