Rick in Buffalo on Jim Rome

Estro

I don't see the funny looking thing but I'm no expert.  I do know he's giving our Bills a lot of attention and respect (sort of). 

Anyway that was friggin' HILARIOUS!  Thank you OP!  I've never heard of  Rick in Buffalo but he's like a minor god to me now.  That comparison to the great QB's in the "Golden Era" is so funny and yet so spot-on at the same time.  The 7-step drop and pass more than "6 yards down the field" was the rare combination of great humor and total truth at the same time.  As far as I'm concerned, that completely changes the old, tired "G.O.A.T." conversation about bi--ch boy. 

2 hours ago, mikemac2001 said:

ya it’s like his head is huge and his body is tiny - doesn’t look like a real person

i’ll be honest I haven’t heard Rome in a while and it’s been even longer since I’ve seen him (his show was televised on Showtime a while back) but he looks nothing like I remember. He looks 80 lbs lighter than my recollection. I hope he’s okay.

and that caller is obnoxious but i dig that that is the shtick

I really dislike Rome's show because of calls like this--people trying to kiss up to Rome by giving him the same crap, in the same way, with the same (not funny) humor as everyone else that Rome likes.

It became very boring to me quickly and now, it's REALLY, really boring and annoying; I cannot listen to it.  Wonder why people are so eager to kiss this guy's kiester, just to get on air?

But go Bills today.