Free agents on your radar

Golden Goat

I just rostered Chris Thompson in every league (10-team PPRs). He was a fantasy monster two years ago before his injury -- like the RB version of Tyreek Hill at the time.

Now healthy, he's quietly averaged 13 PPR points per game, and has been targeted heavily in the passing game. With Guice done and AP looking very much like a 34-year-old -- and a few top RBs on byes -- I'm flexing Thompson this week at the Giants with confidence. I also think he could pay dividends around playoff time when I'll need to sit some starters.

Who ya got?

Edited by Golden Goat

To be fair my league is only 8 people and 6 of us are new to Football Fantasy.

We are Canadian so its normally hockey pool or bust!

I grabbed Winston....and would you believe this,. NE D was still unpicked. so i dumped Buff for them (with bye week coming up soon)

On 10/1/2019 at 12:26 PM, Nester said:

To be fair my league is only 8 people and 6 of us are new to Football Fantasy.

We are Canadian so its normally hockey pool or bust!

I grabbed Winston....and would you believe this,. NE D was still unpicked. so i dumped Buff for them (with bye week coming up soon)

What kind of league is this?? I'm hear *hoping* I can get through some bye weeks and stash Guice or that I'm the first person to see that Ajayi signs somewhere. There is nothing.

• Like (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/5/2019 at 10:39 AM, Big C said:

What kind of league is this?? I'm hear *hoping* I can get https://www.piesync.com/blog/five-tips-for-making-a-great-conversion-funnel/ through some bye weeks and stash Guice or that I'm the first person to see that Ajayi signs somewhere. There is nothing.

I am not sure everything is happened here as usual. But it is not a secret, when the process takes place. So if you are looking for the opportunity to find the free agent, why not?

• 3 weeks later...
This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.