Tomorrow doesn’t make or break our season

Tomorrow is one game.

We will play 16 games that count, and this is just one of them. If you told me 3-1 going into week 5, I’d have been happy. Sure, 4-0 is better, but it’s looking like 9 wins could get you in the playoffs this year.  I’ll hope for a great showing and a win, but I won’t collapse on the floor if we lose to this dynasty. 

I like our trajectory and hope we keep showing progress. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Ethan in Portland said:

Agree.

Tennessee,  Denver, Cleveland, Miami x 2 are the make or break games now

We don’t have to win the games we are supposed to lose. We just need the games we should WIN!

How refreshing! 

23 minutes ago, IgotBILLStopay said:

It doesn't break the season but will certainly make it.

With respect, no. The season is the season. We rejoiced after the Lawyer Malloy win. Where did that get us?

This is one game. An interesting game, but ONE game. 

• Like (+1) 1

Actually, yes this game will probably determine a lot about the season. This could be the difference between a #1/#2 playoff seed with a bye and at least 1 home playoff game vs. a 5th seed and likely having to play the entire playoffs on the road.

Keep your eyes on the prize, Bills fans. The legacy of the 90's Bills going to 4 straight Super Bowls is at stake here. The Patriots must not make a 4th in a row. Forcing them to play on the road vs KC, Baltimore, Houston, Buffalo, etc... makes it a lot harder for them to return.

But I understand that some of you have low expectations and simply want to see improvement from last year's 6-10 record. It's pathetic to me, but I understand. You're a defeated shell of a human and need years of psychological counseling from the 17-year drought. I hope you get the help you need and can one day approach game days vs. the Patriots with a scintilla of confidence and optimism.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1

6 hours ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

Tomorrow doesn't make or break our season

Very true. 

Really, there are no make or break games until late in the season when each game starts to be either necessary or not to make the playoffs.

Edited by Thurman#1