Few opportunities to beat two legends...

1billsfan

6 minutes ago, TroutDog said:

Hmmmm. Not sure about this. 

I truly think Goodell and Kraft are pretty tight. Not implying that I know anything that’s taking place but, where there’s smoke there’s fire...and there’s definitely smoke...so I suspect it exists. 

Agree with this.  I believe the NFL offices are still enamored with Brady, Belichick, and the Pats.  Why?  Because they bring attention to the NFL, and attention means viewers; viewers means revenue.

The 31 other teams and their fans are sick of the Patriots.  Only problem is few of these teams are in a position to do anything about it.

• Like (+1) 1

You have to beat them in the playoffs.  Let's face it, win or lose tomorrow the Patriots are going to the playoffs.  This is no longer about making the playoffs or winning a division for the Bills. It is about winning a championship.  They are not good enough to win a Super Bowl right now, but they might be come January.  The Defense is Super Bowl caliber. It all depends on whether or not the offense comes around.  No reason why the Bills can't win the whole thing this year. 

It is hard to see how the Bills of week 4 beat the Pats of week 4.  The Bills offense is just not there yet.

• Like (+1) 2

10 hours ago, cd1 said:

Not sure how the team views it but us fans view this game like this...

Golieth.JPG

This is true. 1-10 at home versus Brady means assume you will lose. Win twice in a row at home and the giant goes away. Let's start by getting 1 today.

• Like (+1) 1