Few opportunities to beat two legends...

1billsfan

...remain. Hope the players realize this. I know they're young, but they need to play like they gave it their best shot so they won't have any regrets about a missed golden opportunity like this when their playing days are over.

Edited by 1billsfan
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, 1billsfan said:

...remain. Hope the players realize this. I know they're young, but they need to play like they gave it they're best shot so they won't have any regrets about a missed golden opportunity like this when they're playing days are over.

I could not agree more. Carpe diem gentlemen

It really would be nice to see the tides turn while Brady & Belichick are still around together.

All these years growing up hoping to see the Bills put together a team to challenge the Pats, only for Brady to go out still dominating the Bills would suck.

It's just crazy to think when he began his reign of terror I was a sophomore in high school. Now I'm in my 30's, finished with school a decade ago, and married. 

To see him go out on his a** with Jerry Hughes flexing above him Ali style would bring a smile to my face!

• Like (+1) 3

I doubt the players, or even the coaching staff, is thinking this way.  The Pats are reigning SB champs, which every team wants to knock off; plus for the Bills they're a division rival.

It probably doesn't go any further than this.

1 minute ago, LABILLBACKER said:

I just have a feeling the NFL is kinda tired of Brady & the Patriots. It wouldn't surprise me to see us get a couple calls tomorrow. 

Hmmmm. Not sure about this. 

I truly think Goodell and Kraft are pretty tight. Not implying that I know anything that’s taking place but, where there’s smoke there’s fire...and there’s definitely smoke...so I suspect it exists. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

The players should just focus on playing football. Im sorry, but if I start thinking about the big picture, I am more likely to make a mistake. They players should have respect for who is on the other side line, but just focus on what the gameplan is, and go out and execute it.