Buffalo Its The Mafia - Song

wppete

3 hours ago, K-9 said:

That was...bad.

Laughably, embarrassingly bad. 

I want a refund of the 2 minutes, 54 seconds of my life wasted on that trash. 

It sounded like some HS hoops kid’s AAU highlight soundtrack.....that I put on mute. Just one guys opinion.......

This isn't bad at all from some amateur rapper. Most of you guys complaining cleary just don't like the genre. That's fine but how about saying that too. It's like if it were a country song and I came and her complaining how the song sucks when in actuality I don't like any country songs.

• Like (+1) 1

This place is old and white like a skeleton at the museum. Knew this wouldnt be well received before I heard it. Was catchy for what it is, and thats coming from the white dude listening to almost exclusively death/black metal. Got some friends that would get a kick outta me playing this around them haha proli do just that

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

48 minutes ago, BillsShredder83 said:

This place is old and white like a skeleton at the museum. Knew this wouldnt be well received before I heard it. Was catchy for what it is, and thats coming from the white dude listening to almost exclusively death/black metal. Got some friends that would get a kick outta me playing this around them haha proli do just that

yeah it’s best to ignore those you’re speaking of - they rarely (if ever) bring anything worth reading to the table around here. I wasn’t feeling this one either, but not because of the genre. I don’t know this particular guy, but it was a decent attempt. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, StHustle said:

What genre would you have preferred?

Metal of course, all other forms are monotonous beats of of computerized music.

2 hours ago, BillsShredder83 said:

better turn in that Metal card.