Say Singletary plays and Edelman doesn't...

Hebert19

Say I win the he lotto and you don’t????

59 minutes ago, Hebert19 said:

How much would the line shift in that case if we knew that at the beginning of the week?

Pat's only 3 point favs?  Less?

Edelman not playing is a big deal for that offense based on history. 

...no change...both are somewhat dinged so it's a wash....-7.....

11 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

Singletary is probably one of the best kept secrets in the league right now. He is probably already our best player on offense and almost nobody outside of bills fans, even know who he is.

Does he play for the Bills? 

Cowturd is always saying only QB injuries move the line with Vegas.  I don't know if that is true or not.  But if the OP scenario is true and Edelman is out and Singletary can play it might move the line 0.5 points at most.  

19 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

Singletary is probably one of the best kept secrets in the league right now. He is probably already our best player on offense and almost nobody outside of bills fans, even know who he is.

1.Brown

2.Morse

3.Allen

4.Beasley

Then Knox or Singletary

1 hour ago, Hebert19 said:

How much would the line shift in that case if we knew that at the beginning of the week?

Pat's only 3 point favs?  Less?

Edelman not playing is a big deal for that offense based on history. 

I know that I would be putting 5 grand down.

19 minutes ago, Ethan in Portland said:

Cowturd is always saying only QB injuries move the line with Vegas.  I don't know if that is true or not.  But if the OP scenario is true and Edelman is out and Singletary can play it might move the line 0.5 points at most.  

1.Brown

2.Morse

3.Allen

4.Beasley

Then Knox or Singletary

yeah i love the Motor, and everyone's enthusiasm.   But the kid has a whopping 10 NFL carries in his career, and half of those he had huge holes to run through.  It's the Christian Wade fever all over again with this guy.   I hope he plays, but Frank still looks fast and strong out there.  

9 minutes ago, Da webster guy said:

yeah i love the Motor, and everyone's enthusiasm.   But the kid has a whopping 10 NFL carries in his career, and half of those he had huge holes to run through.  It's the Christian Wade fever all over again with this guy.   I hope he plays, but Frank still looks fast and strong out there.  

C’mon maaaan