Tom Brady billboard just beautiful!!

Just now, Buffalo716 said:

Awesome , their bar room is fantastic!

What kind of wings? Hot

They must be doing something right because it's always packed

Yeah, hot. They were open late on a Sunday so that was another plus. Good drinks too. That will be the first place we eat when we go back. See if they can duplicate those beauties. 

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

Speaking of blue cheese, I think my favorite is.

Products_mid_size_0001_Chunky-Blue-Chees

my go to for salads etc when i crave Blue tangy with chunks

Just now, inaugural balls said:

There's a place for ranch at the table. Just not on my plate of wings.

very Zen of you my friend

• Thank you (+1) 1

12 hours ago, Stank_Nasty said:

I mean.... it’s way better than blue cheese and can basically be put on ANYTHING. 

.... still waiting on a ranch ice cream

You should be really really ashamed of yourself. Go sit in the corner.....

• Awesome! (+1) 1

5 hours ago, SJDK said:

large.A1532088-3FF4-4D85-A9D2-7C424CB2AC08.gif.5cbfa89b85b845fef1174023a9323047.giflarge.F62FD308-1E31-4476-98B7-C75C125A5826.gif.dd0dbd2e28bb4fe49d407473d93f545e.gif

Has TB never played street football? That was a whole 3 mississippi of him tonguing his own kid ffs... What a ****ing sicko!

5 hours ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

I think mostly people are just turned off by the name and what it is. I'd venture to guess there is a high percentage of people who don't like it, that never tried it.

Is this in real time? The hand looks way too fast and the kiss looks way too slow.

No, it's obviously sped up by 1000000x because that kiss lasted alllll day and nobody can handle the uncomfortableness:sick:

14 hours ago, Stank_Nasty said:

I mean.... it’s way better than blue cheese and can basically be put on ANYTHING. 

.... still waiting on a ranch ice cream

Agree on everything except the ranch ice cream.  I don’t understand why so many choose blue cheese over ranch.

10 minutes ago, I am the egg man said:

Stupid, just stupid.

Northtown Auto must have buffoons at the level that made this call.

In their defense , their options are more limited than say, a group of fans in this overly PC environment. We can all think of better jokes that could have been put on that board. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

Literally right down the street from my house

That sounds an awful lot like an invitation... :beer:

30 minutes ago, I am the egg man said:

Stupid, just stupid.

Maybe their goal was to get people talking, good or bad -- the "no such thing as bad publicity" mentality. (I personally agree it's lame af).

Edited by Golden Goat

7 hours ago, Bob in STL said:

I recall reading how Theresa, from the original Anchor Bar, came to serve wings to her son and his friend.  She made wings because she had trimmed some chickens and had the wings leftover, and had nothing else to do with them.  She whipped up the wing sauce - which was butter and Frank’s.   She added celery to cool down your pallet. The blue cheese was there for dipping with the celery, not for the wings. Turns our the Blue Cheese does indeed contrast the hot sauce in a nice way, so wing dipping into Blue Cheese came about somewhat accidentally.  

Wings are now popular all over the USA, “Buffalo Wings” come in many styles and flavors.  The rest of the country does not care about the ranch versus blue cheese debate.  Brady will probably seethat billboard and just shrug.  

They like wings in England too.

Long time lurker, had to respond to this thread. Agree with blue cheese, no contest, that’s my choice. However I was at the Anchor Bar downtown in 1980 (old fart), had the best wings I ever ate, size of chicken legs! No one would argue they invented the delicacy. But was surprised to see that the “inventors” served them with ranch dressing! Never saw that before that day. This wayyy pre-dated the current controversy. I still prefer blue cheese, but to claim that is the only “true Buffalo” way to serve them is probably inaccurate.

10 hours ago, satchy said:

Long time lurker, had to respond to this thread. Agree with blue cheese, no contest, that’s my choice. However I was at the Anchor Bar downtown in 1980 (old fart), had the best wings I ever ate, size of chicken legs! No one would argue they invented the delicacy. But was surprised to see that the “inventors” served them with ranch dressing! Never saw that before that day. This wayyy pre-dated the current controversy. I still prefer blue cheese, but to claim that is the only “true Buffalo” way to serve them is probably inaccurate.

But they quickly realized their folly so all is forgiven....:lol:

10 hours ago, satchy said:

Thank you for this 

• Sad 1

11 hours ago, satchy said:

46 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

Thank you for this 

Well here is proof... See the son in the middle throwing up his hands in disbelief and disgust if that truly is ranch? If it is Bleu Cheese then obviously he is clearly doing it in admiration and love...

20190929_115905-1512x2016-604x805.jpg

• Haha (+1) 1

12 hours ago, I am the egg man said:

Stupid, just stupid.

Agree, it looks pretty corny.  The whole blue cheese thing is stupid too, I bet 90% of the country prefers ranch.  I like both of them but if ever order ranch around my Bill's friends they start acting like a bunch of 10 year olds and tell me I'm supposed to use blue cheese, so stupid. Having said that, I would like to try that Blu cheese you guys are posting about lol

Edited by Gunsgoodtime
Correction
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1