Josh Allen is practice squad eligible

7 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Well So, I’m playing a madden game, that turned into..... “Play the bills schedule next week?” So I did and, after beating the patriots 37-24 and while the next game was loading on the tv screen, I see the message pop up under Josh’s picture, in the subject.  ? 

Crazy to even see that and hes already this good. 

And  climbing

What difficulty setting were you on..be honest.

i have 10 hours of Madden 20 eligibility left after downloading the game in August.

I may have to take on the Patriots myself this weekend.

2 hours ago, Patrick_Duffy said:

I think it may be because when some of them are playing these games and are so into it for so many hours they don't tend to eat. It's getting like that with my son sometimes anyways. He will get so into his games he will forget to eat.

I literally have to remind him sometimes, "hey aren't you hungry yet?" And "you need to eat something". I don't know but I've gotten to the point where I'm now forcing him to find other things to do sometimes because he invests wayyyyy too much time into these games.

I imagine that's just some people though, some probably over eat while playing maybe. Anyways, that's my opinion.

+1 But, honestly... You're son probably doesnt need to eat when you think he does.  His body will tell him when.

Also... The reason people are fat is because they sit in front of a TV.  Guess what you do when you "watch."  Hands go right to the mouth, stuff the face.

You'll actually burn more calories sleeping then watching TV.  Double whammy, again, sleeping, you can't possibly eat.  Unless you are on crazy swing shifts like I have been the last 30 years... Then you are up at all hours... When you do sleep, you wake up, make bad choices because you're half awake and "easy" food is the best!  Boom the pounds go on.

A 24/7/365 world is really damaging. And that's not really worrying about the micro-sleep one may run into while driving down the road because your body is so outta joint.

It's 5 O'clock in morning and I am wide awake. /smh

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, StHustle said:

You know what's interesting...almost all the Madden champions look like they could be athletes. In fact...most video game champions I ever see aren't overweight slobs which is interesting considering how often they must be sitting their playing video games and how such a huge portion of our population is fat regardless of occupation or hobby.

Says the guy posting on a message board.  More worried about the fact that more than half of our population have turned into judgemental killjoy jerks because they can hide behind a phone or computer.  

• Haha (+1) 2

6 hours ago, Patrick_Duffy said:

I think it may be because when some of them are playing these games and are so into it for so many hours they don't tend to eat. It's getting like that with my son sometimes anyways. He will get so into his games he will forget to eat.

I literally have to remind him sometimes, "hey aren't you hungry yet?" And "you need to eat something". I don't know but I've gotten to the point where I'm now forcing him to find other things to do sometimes because he invests wayyyyy too much time into these games.

I imagine that's just some people though, some probably over eat while playing maybe. Anyways, that's my opinion.

I don't let my grandson to play these games when he visits my home because it turns him into a real beast at times

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Well So, I’m playing a madden game, that turned into..... “Play the bills schedule next week?” So I did and, after beating the patriots 37-24 and while the next game was loading on the tv screen, I see the message pop up under Josh’s picture, in the subject.  ? 

Crazy to even see that and hes already this good. 

And  climbing

Cool stretch.

OMG GUYS. Just realized Baker Mayfield and Lamar Jackson are *gasp* practice squad eligible! Blows my F-ing mind man.

4 hours ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

What difficulty setting were you on..be honest.

i have 10 hours of Madden 20 eligibility left after downloading the game in August.

I may have to take on the Patriots myself this weekend.

Whatever standard was I play pretty rarely these days. But It was good fun. 

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Patrick_Duffy said:

Hmmm, I didn't consider that. Video games are an addiction for many people and many are addicts are thin. Interesting concept.

10 hours ago, StHustle said:

You know what's interesting...almost all the Madden champions look like they could be athletes. In fact...most video game champions I ever see aren't overweight slobs which is interesting considering how often they must be sitting their playing video games and how such a huge portion of our population is fat regardless of occupation or hobby.

Amazing how PC everything is in this world except when people talk about fat people. Being fat is still fair game on the non offensive list. 

4 hours ago, thenorthremembers said:

Says the guy posting on a message board.  More worried about the fact that more than half of our population have turned into judgemental killjoy jerks because they can hide behind a phone or computer.  

God forbid anybody be a buzzkill!

There is less killjoy going on now than there ever was.  Remember how acts like this were handled?

Being put on the State Work Farm was a real buzzkill...

...I mean really, something has to keep people in check.