Take the Ball if we win the toss.

JohninMinn.

1 hour ago, ocemur said:

If we win the coin toss, I want the fans to rush the field and tear down the goal posts while the players celebrate wildly. Then everyone just leave. Be cool, man, don't say nothing. Just leave and celebrate.

You pull that off, and they’ll probably erect a statue in your honour.

And award a compensatory draft pick to the New England Patriots.  ?

• Like (+1) 1

The stadium is going to be in a frenzy at opening kickoff making it tougher on the patriots offense. At the halftime kickoff everyone is getting beer ? ? and returning beer so there is no energy makes it easier on Brady and the pats. I think it’s super important to start the half with the ball!! 

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, JohninMinn. said:

Let's go old school.  Remember when the most important thing was to have the football to score?  This goes against the fashionable algorithm way of doing things but the Bills will be making a statement that shows a lot of confidence right away!

Buffalo 24

Patriots 13

What if you go 3 and out then they score then also right before half and beginning of 3rd quarter? Nah give me the ball after our D forces a 3 and out and does this.

2 hours ago, KD in CA said:

Sorry, no.   Seen enough Pats doubling up on last possession of 1st half and first possession of 2nd half to last a lifetime.

I really don't understand your logic how can you say that the Patriots will have the ball last in the first half does not always work out that way regardless of who has the ball first. I'm tired of seeing Buffalo defer and giving the Patriots the ball first and they drive down and get a touchdown that's what I'm tired of seeing

1 hour ago, Dr. Football said:

The stadium is going to be in a frenzy at opening kickoff making it tougher on the patriots offense. At the halftime kickoff everyone is getting beer ? ? and returning beer so there is no energy makes it easier on Brady and the pats. I think it’s super important to start the half with the ball!! 

Fact. Giving them the ball to start the second half is like letting them play in their home stadium for that drive. 

1 minute ago, ALLEN1QB said:

I really don't understand your logic how can you say that the Patriots will have the ball last in the first half does not always work out that way regardless of who has the ball first. I'm tired of seeing Buffalo defer and giving the Patriots the ball first and they drive down and get a touchdown that's what I'm tired of seeing

I think what they were trying to say is unless you zero on the clock at the end of the half the Patriots are going to have it last in the half. And the Patriots aren’t big on taking their foot off the gas. And sadly they generally close out halves by scoring. It doesn’t matter who starts with it they are going to close with it. By that logic, you may as well take opening serve?

• Like (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

6 of 1 half a dozen of the other.  

There are benefits to both.  

While each path has benefits, I don’t want the Patriots getting an extra possession after half time adjustments starting before a half empty crowd. I love McD, but I respect (fear?) Belichick’s adjustments. 

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Fixxxer said:

one thing is for sure, don't leave seconds on the clock if you can drive the ball for, at least, a FG try. You have to try to get the juice out of every drive you have to beat them.

So, no scrambling by the QB if we’re running out the first half?  (Throw the £%{{;&@ ball!)  ?

2 hours ago, KD in CA said:

Sorry, no.   Seen enough Pats doubling up on last possession of 1st half and first possession of 2nd half to last a lifetime.

Also seen enough of Pats getting the ball first, move down the field with runs and short passes taking most of the first quarter and the Bills are down 7-0 without having the ball yet.