Jim Kelly and Josh Allen Break Down Some Film Together

stosh64

7 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

I get more excited about this kid every day. 

So do I!

Thats why I just SMH when I read steaming piles of opinion like bucky brooks.  nfl.com

He is grading the 2nd year QB's.

BM- bucky points out how Baker has regressed this year then goes on to say,

Mayfield's woes can partially be attributed to the Browns' leaky offensive line and their play-caller struggling to find his way.

Gives Baker a B-

bucky on Josh Allen

Josh Allen, No. 7 overall pick, Buffalo Bills: It's not always pretty with No. 17, but it has worked for the Bills to this point. The second-year pro has guided his team to a 3-0 start utilizing his exceptional athleticism, running skills and big arm to create explosive plays. While Allen's turnover issues and inconsistent accuracy have put the team behind the eight ball at times, he has made enough plays to help the offense score enough points to complement a defense that's playing at a high level. Allen is the NFL's second-leading rusher at quarterback and he continues to befuddle defenses with his improvisational style.

Nothing about how Josh has improved his % by over 10% or his short game improvement.  Both of which bucky loved to hang on Allen

Allens grade?  B-

Same as BM

Lamar gets a A-   Did bucky watch the last game?

This is what the wise bucky said about Rosen.

Reviewing the tape, Rosen has shown courage and toughness while taking a beating in the pocket, but he hasn't received a legitimate opportunity to showcase his passing skills due to underwhelming cast around him. Rosen has seen several quality balls slip through his receivers' hands.

Whatever, maybe its the homer in me but there isn't a QB I would rather have leading the Bills.

I LOVE this kid!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

45 minutes ago, Rocket94 said:

No...not at all. Allen is improving now. When the time is right. Is there ever a. right time. The Bills should be open to any advice ay this point. They have to demonstrate that they can beat the Patriots. 

You are a funny guy though.

38 minutes ago, Rocket94 said:

I am counting on it.

Thanks. I'm gonna go get the papers, get the papers. 

• Haha (+1) 2

Just now, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Funny how?  ?

Ha!

6 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

Thanks. I'm gonna go get the papers, get the papers. 

Now go get your shine box!

2 hours ago, The Wiz said:

Also what not to do the night before the super bowl.

• Haha (+1) 2

6 hours ago, Rocket94 said:

I cannot think of a better person than Jim Kelly to help Josh Allen. Any camaraderie that Allen develops with Kelly will certainly help. Hey Jim, be sure to tell Allen about your first two seasons in Buffalo if you already haven't! And what would you do against the Pats!

And how not to treat women...

• Like (+1) 2

7 hours ago, Rocket94 said:

I cannot think of a better person than Jim Kelly to help Josh Allen. Any camaraderie that Allen develops with Kelly will certainly help. Hey Jim, be sure to tell Allen about your first two seasons in Buffalo if you already haven't! And what would you do against the Pats!

It is amazing how Allen is able to connect with Kelly.  All our previous QBs could never have that feeling of connecting with the legend.  They always were enamored by his presence (Whether it was Losman, Edwards or Manuel).  

• Like (+1) 4

Kelly probably sees alot of his younger self in Allen. Allen is not as cocky as Kelly was, but Kelly definately sees much more promise in Allen than  Losman and Manuel. Allen probably isn't intimidated by Kelly, and Kelly probably respects him for it. Maybe they are two kindred spirits with a common goal...getting the Bills back to prominence.

• Like (+1) 3