Jim Kelly and Josh Allen Break Down Some Film Together

stosh64

I cannot think of a better person than Jim Kelly to help Josh Allen. Any camaraderie that Allen develops with Kelly will certainly help. Hey Jim, be sure to tell Allen about your first two seasons in Buffalo if you already haven't! And what would you do against the Pats!

Edited by Rocket94
  • Like (+1) 4

7 minutes ago, Rocket94 said:

I cannot think of a better person than Jim Kelly to help Josh Allen. Any camaraderie that Allen develops with Kelly will certainly help. Hey Jim, be sure to tell Allen about your first two seasons in Buffalo if you already haven't! And what would you do against the Pats!

Also what not to do the night before the super bowl.

• Like (+1) 6
  • Haha (+1) 6

13 minutes ago, transient said:

What? No Thurman Thomas “act like you’ve been here before” understated ball flip to the ref followed by the jog to the sideline? INCONCEIVABLE!!!

It is my all time favorite celebration, NBD, been here before.  It's OG.

I don't mind a quick celebration like Josh doing a handshake or 'strutting' for a second but these choreographed group 'plays' have entirely too much thought put into them, usually by bad teams.  Put that thought and practice into winning.

Now GTF off my lawn!

Edited by stosh64
  • Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

So Advice can only be given once he has achieved something?

No...not at all. Allen is improving now. When the time is right. Is there ever a. right time. The Bills should be open to any advice ay this point. They have to demonstrate that they can beat the Patriots. 

1 hour ago, The Wiz said:

Also what not to do the night before the super bowl.

You are a funny guy though.

Edited by Rocket94