I officially believe that the Bills will win this weekend!

Jobot

18 hours ago, White Linen said:

They haven't looked great.  They squeaked by in 2 of the 3 games that they should have won handily. 

We have a lot of growing up to do offensively.  I'm not saying we can't win but we can't play the way we have - it must be better. 

Earlier in the week I was thinking we had 60% chance, but now down to 40% after realizing that if NE was playing the teams we beat they would be 3 TD favorites, and yes, they were squeakers for us!!  However, 40% is higher than in years past.  We will win with 100 yds rushing, and 100 yds dink and dunk to Cole and TJ, and 2 Brady INTs.  Go Bills.

I think the thing thats missing in people evaluation of the Bills’ wins is that the Bills dominated most of all three of their games, even the Jets game. The thing that kept 2 of them close were costly mistakes by the Bills. If the Bills eliminate those 7-8 plays where those mistakes were made suddenly they look like a much different team.

Eliminate those mistakes and they can beat the Pats. Continue playing like they have and they’ll get smoked.

If the Bills win the toxic differential and do so with no turnovers they win. Im not sure they’re good enough to beat the Pats if they turn the ball over at all.

• Like (+1) 1

You know on Facebook where you get those reminders about things that happened in the past on this date? I got one a week ago where I was sure the Bills Defense would destroy  Brady when our defense was a sack machine a few years ago and bragged about it pre-game  with my Boston friends. We got destroyed.   I know we have more talent now and a better QB, but I choose to err on the side of this is Brady and the Pats. Having expectations to win is good, but reality is always expect them to out coach and out QB us.  The football gods need to give us some breaks to win. The great thing is most of this team has not been around for most of the losing so they have a different mindset than I do.

16 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

Officially, I have no idea, despite 15 years of failure. But I THINK we can do this! We’re young and we will be stronger next year, but we may just have enough right now to take them down. Especially with them missing significant pieces.

Yes! Why the heck can't the Bills beat the Pats. Go out there and play their game, stay alert and try not to analyze it too much. If it bleeds you can...

Edited by Rocket94

21 hours ago, White Linen said:

They haven't looked great.  They squeaked by in 2 of the 3 games that they should have won handily. 

We have a lot of growing up to do offensively.  I'm not saying we can't win but we can't play the way we have - it must be better. 

"should have" by what measure? seems like a misleading statement.

i agree they can grow up offensively, and therefore they "should have" done exactly what they did.

When a rivalry has been one-sided for a length of time - like this one - so much of it is psychological.

I loved hearing Beasley's comments about not caring; I hope most of the players feel that way, and see it as just another game & chance to go 4-0.  Straight-up, we really should win this game at home.  The talent differential isn't significant.  For the one position where it is, they're relying on someone who just turned 42.

3 minutes ago, Success said:

When a rivalry has been one-sided for a length of time - like this one - so much of it is psychological.

I loved hearing Beasley's comments about not caring; I hope most of the players feel that way, and see it as just another game & chance to go 4-0.  Straight-up, we really should win this game at home.  The talent differential isn't significant.  For the one position where it is, they're relying on someone who just turned 42.

I agree the talent difference is marginal outside of qb at this point. The coaching difference is huge. Mcd to this point has shown he is a marginal game day coach at best.

On 9/27/2019 at 3:51 PM, Jobot said:

The thing that had been bothering me about this upcoming game vs NE, is that Buffalo just hasn't played a complete game so far this season.  They've looked so great early in all 3 contests, and then just seem to coast.. .Why is that??  However, my revelation is that with NE in town, there is zero chance of this happening! This Sunday, watch as the Bills trade punches with NE for 1.5 quarters before establishing total dominance in the 3rd and 4th quarters.  This game will mark the end of the Patriots control of the league for REAL this time!

They didnt coast in the Jets game.

two things i am worried about...feliciano maybe ( would have) neutralized collins. i pray that nseke starts at rt and ford at rg. if they start ford at rt, we are gonna be in t  r  o. u   b  l   e.

please bobby j.  don't do that. just move the chains. we may have to sacrifice allen running to keep it going if we are going to try to win this game. hate to do it, but he may need to be our leading rusher. i hope devin can handle 15 carries....and frank brings his hall of fame A game.

on defense....HIT BRADY!   TAKE THE 15! IF NEED BE!....well maybe not in the redzone.....

Edited by billsredneck1

5 hours ago, Chris66 said:

I agree the talent difference is marginal outside of qb at this point. The coaching difference is huge. Mcd to this point has shown he is a marginal game day coach at best.

#TrusttheDaboll

3 hours ago, billsfan_34 said:

Michel has been averaging 1.8 per carry and their full back is out. Pats O line is banged up too. Lets line up and smash em! 

YEP

I'm officially worried about Michel. He's going to break out eventually and this just feels like a scenario where they do well against Brady but Sony gashes them for multiple big gains. The Pats always do what you least expect. Either way, Tremaine Edmunds needs to play the game of his life tomorrow. I think it could be a very close game and I'm feeling hopeful about the W at least.