Bills featured on NFL Matchup

Just now, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Tomorrow on ESPN2 at 6:55 AM and Sunday on ESPN at 6:30 AM.

Host Greg Cosell states that in order for Bills to win it needs to be a low scoring defensive game and Josh cant be throwing balls up for grabs.

Nice thanks for posting this.  I agree that Allen can't be throwing balls up for grabs...but I think there is an outside chance the Bills COULD win a game in the mid to high 20s (idk, maybe in today's NFL that IS low scoring).  But when I hear low scoring defensive game I think 17 to 13.

Just now, Johnnycage46 said:

Nice thanks for posting this.  I agree that Allen can't be throwing balls up for grabs...but I think there is an outside chance the Bills COULD win a game in the mid to high 20s (idk, maybe in today's NFL that IS low scoring).  But when I hear low scoring defensive game I think 17 to 13.

ik most hate ESPN around here so i thought i would give a heads up.

considering we both have excellent defenses im predicting 16-14 Bills.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

ik most hate ESPN around here so i thought i would give a heads up.

considering we both have excellent defenses im predicting 16-14 Bills.

I like Greg Cosell a lot when he is on One Bills Live.  Man, if the Bills get this 16-14 that would be epic.  I'd buy that for a dollar.

• Like (+1) 3

36 minutes ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Host Greg Cosell states that in order for Bills to win it needs to be a low scoring defensive game and Josh cant be throwing balls up for grabs.

I needed an NFL guru to tell me this? 

Thanks Captain Obvious!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, Da webster guy said:

McD and Frasier know how to play these guys.

Can't hurt to see what worked for Wade and his Rams crew in the superbowl.   Pats offense was 3 and out all game until the end.

Yeah, the Bills defense has played the Pats quite well recently. Much of the Pats scoring has come from the incompetence of the Bills offense in recent meetings. I’m more concerned with the Pats D than their offense. BB is really good at making young QB’s look terrible, and this offense still needs a real identity. That’s what frightens me the most. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, SirAndrew said:

Yeah, the Bills defense has played the Pats quite well recently. Much of the Pats scoring has come from the incompetence of the Bills offense in recent meetings. I’m more concerned with the Pats D than their offense. BB is really good at making young QB’s look terrible, and this offense still needs a real identity. That’s what frightens me the most. 

The silver lining to may be that BB doesn’t have anything definitive to eliminate aside from containing Allen. 

Agree- it will be too hard for Bellichick to pick the one Bills offensive strength to eliminate since they are not nearly as limited as in years past. Beasly, Knox, Singletary, Brown, Jones and Allen all can step up if they try to take away any one piece. However, if the bills can neutralize Edelman, they have got rid of their main weapon. But, that is no easy task. 

51 minutes ago, Da webster guy said:

Can't hurt to see what worked for Wade and his Rams crew in the superbowl.   Pats offense was 3 and out all game until the end.

...McD, Daboll and Frazier MUST be prepared to "out master The Master" with adjustments....."one size fits all offense and defense" vs Belichick does not work......

56 minutes ago, Da webster guy said:

I mean.... pats had 9 points in 3.5 quarters against us on MNF last year... so ya I agree they know how to play them. 

all about Allen and the offense. I think the boys on D will keep it manageable 

1 hour ago, Johnnycage46 said:

I was thinking 6-0 with three sacks in endzone for safeties with final sack a very loud crack of an old leg bone.

• Awesome! (+1) 2

55 minutes ago, Buffalo Junction said:

The silver lining to may be that BB doesn’t have anything definitive to eliminate aside from containing Allen. 

If I know him BB is going to try and make sure John Brown doesn't beat him, maybe have Gilmour locked on him and a Safety underneath. Of course Daboll could spread their D going 4 or 5 wide which means Beasley and someone else like Jones/Foster will have to show up. 

33 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

"one size fits all offense and defense" vs Belichick does not work......

I heard my name?

image.jpeg.b99bb84df3a4577d0d457b1be8af8150.jpeg

24 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

I was thinking 6-0 with three sacks in endzone for safeties with final sack a very loud crack of an old leg bone.

We don't root for injuries.......bad juju.

I hope Brady has to leave because he's "sore"....................................................................................................................................................just sayin.

• Haha (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Seasons1992 said:

I heard my name?

image.jpeg.b99bb84df3a4577d0d457b1be8af8150.jpeg

We don't root for injuries.......bad juju.

I hope Brady has to leave because he's "sore"....................................................................................................................................................just sayin.

I was thinking of a Joe Theismann end to his part of his career with him joining NFL Zebras next year.

2 hours ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

I certainly agree with that.

Allen will need to have his best game so far if we are to win, and I don't think there's any way we win a shootout.

I do expect it to be low scoring and tight though.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, SirAndrew said:

The D was gashed for 273 rushing yards the last game. It appeared as they over-prepared for Brady. The D will have to play both phases well.  

• Like (+1) 1