Does anyone miss Zach Brown? Nigel Bradham?

Markjaro

I miss a couple of my old girl friends....

1 minute ago, iinii said:

Jason Peters. Still opening big holes on the left side.

He has not been a member of Bills for more than 5 years which is what poster asked but that you for repeating what you have posted before.

I will repeat what I said before - I do not miss his agent, who probably is right hand of the devil doing contracts.  He used status of one player refusing to negotiate until another player was signed which was unethical. 

Just now, Don Otreply said:

I miss a couple of my old girl friends....

I am sure they do not miss you or miss renewing the restraining orders against you.

1 minute ago, Limeaid said:

He has not been a member of Bills for more than 5 years which is what poster asked but that you for repeating what you have posted before.

I will repeat what I said before - I do not miss his agent, who probably is right hand of the devil doing contracts.  He used status of one player refusing to negotiate until another player was signed which was unethical. 

I am sure they do not miss you or miss renewing the restraining orders against you.

Thank you for that clarification. As with the girlfriend comment; I feel the same,  who cares? They are gone and now I have a new one....On to New England. 

5 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

? miss me? ya gotta ask them, restraining orders, I’m not possessive enough for that type of freak show, ? live and let live,

6 hours ago, TigerJ said:

Ironically, Nigel Bradham was intercepting Aaron Rodgers in their game with the Eagles to preserve the win for Philadelphia just about the time the OP would have been creating this thread.  That said, the past is past.  It's time to move forward.

That was exactly what spurred the thread...

I note with interest former Bills playing on other teams.  The only ones I wish the Bills had are Watkins and Woods.  I root for Nickel-Robey and Goodwin.  

Anyone else think it was cool that the two defensive coordinators last night both were D coordinators for the Bills in the past six years?

13 minutes ago, Shaw66 said:

Anyone else think it was cool that the two defensive coordinators last night both were D coordinators for the Bills in the past six years?

I noticed that too last night Shaw. I have to wonder if fans of other teams say the same thing as they watch games around the league each weekend l.

of the two in the heading Bradham...but im very happy with Alexander and Milano

Of the ex Bills on other teams I would love to add Woods or Watkins back ...and If I had to choose between the two it would be woods was very mad when he was let go.

Guy is a team player and great baller.  loved his blocking and he brought his pail with him every game and was the over looked guy and would fit in instantly with this regime.

23 hours ago, dave mcbride said:

I don't know about that. I think that when they're healthy, they're as good as any team in the NFC. The issue right now for them is that their best WRs are either injured or playing hurt, and their current starting CBs are borderline-street FAs given the injuries they've suffered in that area.  However, as far as I know, the injuries have been season-ending, so they could get healthy and go on a big run.

Relatedly, that game last night was ALL about injuries. They affected both teams pretty dramatically. Rodgers shredded the Eagles because of secondary injuries, but in crunch time couldn't pull it off because of injuries to his own receivers and o-line. Fletcher Cox went down for a while too and was playing hurt late in the game. He's the Eagles' best defensive player.

It'd be a big mistake to count the Eagles out. They've got a GREAT coach, a franchise QB(yes), a great DC, and tons of talent on that side of the ball. The breakdown you provided goes much further into depth, but that's a good football team.

I do think Peters play is slipping and the offense(Wentz) need to adjust. He has been critical to their recent success.

Edited by LSHMEAB

On 9/27/2019 at 7:17 AM, prissythecat said:

The Eagles are Super Bowl caliber this season?  

Their pass D stinks.  Teams don't bother running on them.  And their passing Offense is bottom third.  Their QB has about 6-7 more games in him this season before he goes out. 

They eeked out a win over the Skins and then lost to the woeful Falcons.

They aren't even the best team in their division, who they have yet to play (twice).

On 9/26/2019 at 11:59 PM, Markjaro said:

Their PFF grades aren't great, but they are starters on a SB caliber team. Which former Bill from the last 5 years do you wish we still had??

Stephon Gilmore,Robert Woods, Cordy Glenn.

On 9/27/2019 at 2:35 AM, BuffaloBillsGospel said:

I missed LT Jason Peters the moment we traded him to the Eagles, we wouldn't have had to worry about a LT until last season. Most recently i hated not resigning Gilmore, most on the message boards said he was expendable, now they're most likely saying I told you we should have kept him. 

Peters would have been #1 on my list, too, except that he was traded outside the window of the last five years.  He was traded in 2009 when he was just in his prime -- and a decade later, he's still better than anybody the Bills have had at that position before or since, including Cordy Glenn.

I missed LT Jason Peters the moment we traded him to the Eagles, we wouldn't have had to worry about a LT until last season. Most recently i hated not resigning Gilmore, most on the message boards said he was expendable, now they're most likely saying I told you we should have kept him. 

Yep. The only 2 ex-Bills playing on another team that I wish were still here.

On 9/27/2019 at 9:46 AM, bigK14094 said:

The Bills have, to some degree, acted as a farm team to the rest of the league.  I wonder how many of the new crop of players that Bean will keep, or let them walk like past administrations.  Of course, I remember signing Mr Big Puff (Dareus) to megabucks, and hamstringing the team for years.

You can say that about every team. guys come and go; can’t re-sign everyone. 

• 3 weeks later...

I'm not terribly concerned about Gilmore moving on, even in retrospect, because even when the Bills have sucked they still seem to have a talent for picking up top-shelf corners.  

And I'd take Tre White over Gilmore straight up every day of the week.  Both would be nice...but I'm not really upset at how it worked out, either.

• Thank you (+1) 1