Does anyone miss Zach Brown? Nigel Bradham?

Markjaro

Ironically, Nigel Bradham was intercepting Aaron Rodgers in their game with the Eagles to preserve the win for Philadelphia just about the time the OP would have been creating this thread.  That said, the past is past.  It's time to move forward.

3 hours ago, Best Player Available said:

Woods- Great blocker, plays all out on every snap. Still cannot believe he is not a Bill.

Espcially considering his current contract.

That said Robert Woods is still f*%#+=g crazy....

Blocking is so underrated in a WR. Why we didn't do more screens to Watkins with Woods blocking is beyond me. His yards and tds will never show how valuable he is.

• Like (+1) 2

12 minutes ago, CuseBill said:

This discussion is like listening to someone who has a great wife but still misses his old girlfriend because she was great in bed once in a while.

More like an ok wife and an ex that let you experiment. Fantasizing is how Bills fans survive lol. 

• Haha (+1) 2

I always liked Bradham a lot. Zach Brown made a lot of tackles, but I put him in the same category as Preston Brown. He's ok if you don't have someone better and will always have a job in the NFL, but if he's your starter you are probably looking for an upgrade at some point.

5 hours ago, Utah John said:

So who are the candidates?

DB: Gilmore, Darby, Robey-Coleman, Jairus Byrd

LB: Zach Brown, Preston Brown, Bradham

DL: can't think of any

OL: Levitre, but he's retired

RB: McCoy, Gillislee

WR: Watkins, Wood, Goodwin

TE:  Can't think of any

Who did I miss?

DL you can´t think of any?!?!? What about Kyle????

10 hours ago, ChattanoogaBills said:

Marquise Goodwin paired with Josh Allen's arm sounds lethal. I Just wouldn't send him across the middle 

On paper only.

In reality, Marquise can't stay on the field, and the types of routes you are thinking of here usually involve Josh missing the target by at least 5 yards.

Robert Woods would be a much better addition.

• Like (+1) 1

On 9/27/2019 at 8:09 AM, Joe in Winslow said:

They most certainly are NOT.

I don't know about that. I think that when they're healthy, they're as good as any team in the NFC. The issue right now for them is that their best WRs are either injured or playing hurt, and their current starting CBs are borderline-street FAs given the injuries they've suffered in that area.  However, as far as I know, the injuries haven’t been season-ending, so they could get healthy and go on a big run.

Relatedly, that game last night was ALL about injuries. They affected both teams pretty dramatically. Rodgers shredded the Eagles because of secondary injuries, but in crunch time couldn't pull it off because of injuries to his own receivers and o-line. Fletcher Cox went down for a while too and was playing hurt late in the game. He's the Eagles' best defensive player.

Edited by dave mcbride
  • Thank you (+1) 1

12 hours ago, StHustle said:

Robert Woods.

I know he is having a slow start with Kupp and Cooks ahead of him on the depth chart but he showed last year what he is capable of. Would have liked to see him paired with Josh. Imagine having him instead of Zay Jones.

Yes Woods. Sucks we lost him, can't blame him though...he was a rare bright spot on a poorly led team baack then.

12 hours ago, BuffaloBillsGospel said:

I missed LT Jason Peters the moment we traded him to the Eagles, we wouldn't have had to worry about a LT until last season. Most recently i hated not resigning Gilmore, most on the message boards said he was expendable, now they're most likely saying I told you we should have kept him. 

Said Gilmore was bad for team then and still say it.  He was very nonphysical when playing for Bills trying to avoid getting hurt and always pointing at other players faults but not recognizing his own.