Madden just got Rambo'd

r00tabaga

42 minutes ago, Aireskoi said:

You weren't allowed to play video games?  

Can you ask now?  Maybe it's OK once in a while...Like if your rooms clean and such?

I played some video games....gave it up years ago because I no longer have time for it.   But I also can come up with an intelligent analogy.    

1 hour ago, Ramza86 said:

Hows Allens accuracy now?

I remember playing for 1 day...he couldnt throw an accurate pass if he tried...Stopped playing the game after that.

It's very situation based. For example his accuracy changes when he's on the run and when he feels pressure etc etc. But I must say his accuracy has gotten better in the last two updates including with pressure. They also gave him a bump for stiff arm after he checked that one Giants defenseman...lol...

His accuracy on deep ball is very good...... I wish we would take more shots in real life as I do in the virtual world ;)

6 hours ago, mattynh said:

Only a gamer nerd who was allowed to play video games rather than do anything responsible would think that is a valid analogy.  Try again...

Hmmm.... do you think I could have retired after 20 years in the military as a senior NCO and not been doing responsible things?

You turned a simple joke into something much worse... but before you open your trap, recognize who in the hell you're talking to first and talk crap.

• Haha (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, EasternOHBillsFan said:

Hmmm.... do you think I could have retired after 20 years in the military as a senior NCO and not been doing responsible things?

You turned a simple joke into something much worse... but before you open your trap, recognize who in the hell you're talking to first and talk crap.

Thx for your service bro.

10 minutes ago, r00tabaga said:

Thx for your service bro.

Thanks! I appreciate it. Sad that I joined in 1998 in a normal and chill world and then 20 years later nothing but a lot of people like that.... I don't know what's wrong with people these days. Not digging this century at all.

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, EasternOHBillsFan said:

Thanks! I appreciate it. Sad that I joined in 1998 in a normal and chill world and then 20 years later nothing but a lot of people like that.... I don't know what's wrong with people these days. Not digging this century at all.

There is now an entire generation that has been allowed to grow up online and develop antisocial interpersonal skills as a result.  It's not good for society.  

When I was a kid growing up in the '70s and early '80s, that wasn't an option.  You had to leave the house, interact with real humans, develop social skills, and learn to get along with people.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, EasternOHBillsFan said:

I guess I took it as an insult and I did not get the joke.   90% of communication is non verbal and text in a forum opens things up to interpretation.  It came across to me as a bratty millennial which I have no patience for.   I was wrong.  Thanks for your service.