JLO and Shakira to perform Super Bowl halftime show

As is tradition for me these days: 

1. Only a special few people are invited to watch the SB, and they are warned ahead of time that we are there to watch the game and not gab throughout.

2. At halftime, we turn off the sound and put on music and clean up from the feast before the game starts.

Halftime shows..........what a waste of time. Get off my lawn.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Steptide said:

I get j lo cuz she's still relevant, but Shakira? Where has she been for 10 years 

She's moving her hips for me.

?

I would be so dead if my wife read what I posted on these boards.

lol

Edited by njbuff

I don't watch superbowls anymore unless the Bills are playing, haven't seen one in a decade or so. ... But half time in at the superbowl is a joke every single year. I find none of it worthy to watch. Even bands I like, I just don't find SB halftime necessary or even desiring. part of the reason why I stopped watching the game, the unnecessary ridiculous halftime shows.

• Like (+1) 1

Are either actually relevant in the music world?  Or is it for the older male demographic that just wants to see two women shaking their money makers together?  It will likely turn out to be an enormously lame bit of supposed entertainment.  Another super bowl failed half time show. Will the NFL ever learn.