Patriots vs. Bills Week 4 Preview With Mike Lombardi (NESN)

mykidsdad

35 minutes ago, mykidsdad said:

Sounds like respect from Mike Lombardi aired NE Sports Network. Could we be turning the corner? is this 1988 again?  

1988 was a great year.

And if Marv knew how to coach offensive football, the Bills could have actually WON the SB before their time, like the Niners did in 1981.

I keep thinking the Bills have been holding back on offense.  Where have the deep passes been?  I am hoping they have been holding back so the Patriots won't have tape on how they run those plays.  It would be a shame if the Bills speed receivers never get a chance to go deep.  And if they don't stretch the field, DBs will sit on short routes.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Utah John said:

I keep thinking the Bills have been holding back on offense.  Where have the deep passes been?  I am hoping they have been holding back so the Patriots won't have tape on how they run those plays.  It would be a shame if the Bills speed receivers never get a chance to go deep.  And if they don't stretch the field, DBs will sit on short routes.

Yeah, I was just wondering that same thing the other day...but they did show the brilliant TE jet sweep....seriously how often have you seen that?

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, billsfan1959 said:

He clearly hasn't heard how the Bills miraculously escaped with wins against the three worst teams of all time...

they handily beat the Giants after letting the Giants cakewalk down the field for a combined 75 yards of running, the worst extended defensive work in history.

and for some reason this is the big game for CBS, so they had better hype it up as a great matchup between two top teams

6 minutes ago, row_33 said:

they handily beat the Giants after letting the Giants cakewalk down the field for a combined 75 yards of running, the worst extended defensive work in history.

and for some reason this is the big game for CBS, so they had better hype it up as a great matchup between two top teams

Because it is?

39 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

I love how everyone forgets that one of the few teams that's had an easier schedule than the bills has been the pats.... why is it that its only brought up about the bills?

John Clayton just said that the bills are the toughest opponent on the first half of the Pats schedule