Lorenzo Alexander appreciation thread.

NewEra

Thank you Lorenzo.  For being a beast at everything you do on the football field.  For doing whatever it takes.  For leading by example.  For leading with words and emotion.  For hammering opposing ball carriers (and blockers) with such force that I always know it’s you.  For being a one man pass rush when it’s needed most.  For loving our city.

In your short time here, you’ve become one of my all time favorite players.  A player that I know has more in the tank.  A player that I hope can come back for one (hopefully more) year(s).  Football beyond 2019 should be in your future Lorax.  Lorenzo Alexander is f*****g crazy.

Just thinking about this being his last year makes me sad and thought he deserved a nod

• Like (+1) 6
  • Awesome! (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, NewEra said:

Thank you Lorenzo.  For being a beast at everything you do on the football field.  For doing whatever it takes.  For leading by example.  For leading with words and emotion.  For hammering opposing ball carriers (and blockers) with such force that I always know it’s you.  For being a one man pass rush when it’s needed most.  For loving our city.

In your short time here, you’ve become one of my all time favorite players.  A player that I know has more in the tank.  A player that I hope can come back for one (hopefully more) year(s).  Football beyond 2019 should be in your future Lorax.  Lorenzo Alexander is f*****g crazy.

Just thinking about this being his last year makes me sad and thought he deserved a nod

Alexander has found his lost youth.  At this rate, the Bills will definately have to reconsider his position in the off season.

Just now, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

......during a broadcast, Tasker called him, "The Ageless Wonder"........perfect fit.......

Yeah...Alexander just goes out there every Sunday and quietly does his job. Don't hear much out of him....unassuming and effective.

• Like (+1) 1