GMFB Rocking out - “Give Belichick the best, the best, THE BEST OF YOU!!”

Man, does Kyle spike his morning joe with meth or something? I don't generate that much energy in a day let alone a five minute segment at 4 in the morning or whatever friggin' time they get started over there. 

3 minutes ago, White Linen said:

Gettin really weird man.  

Only got so many years left on Earth, gonna get real weird with it.

• Like (+1) 4

1 minute ago, blacklabel said:

Man, does Kyle spike his morning joe with meth or something? I don't generate that much energy in a day let alone a five minute segment at 4 in the morning or whatever friggin' time they get started over there. 

Yeah, I can see that.  

2 minutes ago, blacklabel said:

He was an actual actor at one time (Days of our Lives I think) so he has that in his blood 

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

He was an actual actor at one time (Days of our Lives I think) so he has that in his blood 

Oh, interesting. I did not know that. He's a goofball, at first I was kinda like, "Yeesh, this dude's obnoxious" but he's kinda grown on me, haha.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, blacklabel said:

Oh, interesting. I did not know that. He's a goofball, at first I was kinda like, "Yeesh, this dude's obnoxious" but he's kinda grown on me, haha.

He graduated from Princeton. Smart kid. Used to be the producer on the Jim Rome show for years. Also was on Real World Chicago

• Thank you (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, blacklabel said:

I feel like he makes me anxious when he's going crazy like that.  It's like I get stressed our for him as he's trying to get all those words out in a rush.  He is funny and I've learned to like watching him.  Seems like a pretty cool guy.  

• Haha (+1) 1

53 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

He graduated from Princeton. Smart kid. Used to be the producer on the Jim Rome show for years. Also was on Real World Chicago

Wikki is your friend 

Kyle Robert Brandt (born January 24, 1979 in Hinsdale, Illinois) is an American television host, media personality, and actor. He is one of the co-hosts of Good Morning Football on NFL Network.

Previously, he served as executive producer of The Jim Rome Show from 2009 until 2016.

He is also known for portraying Philip Kiriakis on the NBC soap opera Days of Our Lives, and starring on MTV's reality television series The Real World: Chicago.

21 minutes ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

Wikki is your friend 

Kyle Robert Brandt (born January 24, 1979 in Hinsdale, Illinois) is an American television host, media personality, and actor. He is one of the co-hosts of Good Morning Football on NFL Network.

Previously, he served as executive producer of The Jim Rome Show from 2009 until 2016.

He is also known for portraying Philip Kiriakis on the NBC soap opera Days of Our Lives, and starring on MTV's reality television series The Real World: Chicago.

I admittedly watched the Real World back then and listened to Rome for years. He was a big personality on Rome. I did not watch Days of our lives though (I promise)

• Haha (+1) 1