This might be the week that the Bills unleash Yeldon as a receiver.

njbuff

This is a Robert Foster, 4 receiver set game if I’ve ever seen one. Gilmore should probably be watching John brown a lot, of course they’ll be trying to take away Beasley too. Whoever the third is that steps up could have a huge game and make a real impact. Foster, maybe Knox, could be McKenzie in his gadget role. Someone needs to take hold of that third option and not let go 

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, dneveu said:

He has 6 career fumbles including the one last game. And about 600 career touches. 1/100 isn't even that bad

I hear ya, but for Bills fans we're thinking about the one in preseason and one last week, so it seems like much more of an issue.

7 minutes ago, eball said:

I hear ya, but for Bills fans we're thinking about the one in preseason and one last week, so it seems like much more of an issue.

And they are fumbles with no upside. If he was having an impact but committing the odd fumble people would be more willing to live with it I suspect. 

2 hours ago, eball said:

Yeah - limited opportunities and it popped up.  Honestly he popped some in preseason but people only remember the fumble.  

You know who's leading the league in fumbles?  Josh Allen.  

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, teef said:

watching yeldon play makes me sad.

He's done after this year. No doubt we draft another guy to backup Devin. The only thing Yeldon brought to the table was his receiving ability.  And we've seen nothing so far. Murphy's still sitting by his couch waiting for that phone call?

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Exactly. Guy fumbles once, but because it's during his first game with the Bills all of a sudden he's like Isaiah McKenzie returning punts? 

What cracks me up is how many people wanna cut Yeldon in favor of Marcus Murphy when that dude had ball security issues as well. 

I’m really hoping they unleash the long pass and Singletary on top of what they are already doing. That is what I would like to see.

Go Bills!!!

22 minutes ago, Don Otreply said:

I’m really hoping they unleash the long pass and Singletary on top of what they are already doing. That is what I would like to see.

Go Bills!!!

Even though you don’t want a reply ;) 

I think they have to be careful about how much they use him and not over stress his hammy.