This might be the week that the Bills unleash Yeldon as a receiver.

njbuff

There has been a lot of talk about how the Bills have been hiding some things and are waiting to unleash them on the Evil Empire.

I wonder if it is using Yeldon, big time, as a receiver. He can beat the Pats LB's one on one all day, but HE HAS TO NOT FUMBLE.

What do you think?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, njbuff said:

There has been a lot of talk about how the Bills have been hiding some things and are waiting to unleash them on the Evil Empire.

I wonder if it is using Yeldon, big time, as a receiver. He can beat the Pats LB's one on one all day, but HE HAS TO NOT FUMBLE.

What do you think?

This is my fear.  his ability to hold onto the ball is atrocious.  Every time he touches the ball, I get worried.

They're going to have to get pass production out of their backs and TEs--NE's LBs aren't great in coverage, and that's really the only place that Buffalo has a noteable advantage. 

I should note that I include Slick McKenzie as part of this group. I would absolutely be lining him up in the backfield and getting him touches just to ensure that there's a wrinkle that NE has to adjust their game plan against 

Edited by thebandit27
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

If this is the Bills secret weapon, I don't think we'll enjoy the outcome.  We have to hope this is a trap game, and that they're smelling themselves a little bit.  Unlikely yes, since it's a divisional game.  Lets just hope they forget to show up in the first half and can't make up the deficit because the D is on point.  

42 minutes ago, njbuff said:

What do you think?

Image result for really gif

• Haha (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Exactly. Guy fumbles once, but because it's during his first game with the Bills all of a sudden he's like Isaiah McKenzie returning punts? 

Well, the fact that he coughed one up in a similar situation in the preseason sticks in folks' minds.

He hadn't had many touches for this team, so 2 fumbles deep in opposing territory are definitely going to get people's attention.

• Like (+1) 7

43 minutes ago, thebandit27 said:

Well, the fact that he coughed one up in a similar situation in the preseason sticks in folks' minds.

He hadn't had many touches for this team, so 2 fumbles deep in opposing territory are definitely going to get people's attention.

McDermott constantly preaches taking care of the ball. He knows he can't fumble and expect to see the field. Can just bring back Marcus Murphy in 2 seconds