Staggering Stats: Tom Brady - 3 TDs 4 INTs in his last 4 games Vs the Bills

StHustle

I know I know he is also 4-0 in his last 4 games against us, HOWEVER, for that to be Brady's stat line against the Bills since McDermott took over, MEANS SOMETHING!

https://www.bostonherald.com/2019/09/25/tom-brady-expects-challenge-from-mistake-free-buffalo-bills-defense/

What exactly? It means we are getting closer to cracking the code! YES Brady is old as ? and NO we have no chance to even get close to making our overall record against that bastard respectable but dammit NOW IS THE TIME TO PUT IT ALL TOGETHER!! 

We've had 3 games to work out kinks and I'm certain Daboll has held back plays just for this game. I think Sunday is when we finally put it all together. One thing Josh has showed is he plays BETTER under pressure, and this game here, both teams 3-0, everyone in the media and even most Bills fans doubting a win, it being no secret how Tom has dominated us at home, IS PRESSURE!!!

I expect to see Josh play the best game of his career Sunday, and when that happens, I will bump this thread and toot my own horn.

So anyway I got excited and went off on a tangent. What do you all think about such putrid numbers from old Tom these last 4 games? Any reason you see for him to fair any better tomorrow???

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, StHustle said:

I know I know he is also 4-0 in his last 4 games against us, HOWEVER, for that to be Brady's stat line against the Bills since McDermott took over, MEANS SOMETHING!

https://www.bostonherald.com/2019/09/25/tom-brady-expects-challenge-from-mistake-free-buffalo-bills-defense/

What exactly? It means we are getting closer to cracking the code! YES Brady is old as ? and NO we have no chance to even get close to making our overall record against that bastard respectable but dammit NOW IS THE TIME TO PUT IT ALL TOGETHER!! 

We've had 3 games to work out kinks and I'm certain Daboll has held back plays just for this game. I think Sunday is when we finally put it all together. One thing Josh has showed is he plays BETTER under pressure, and this game here, both teams 3-0, everyone in the media and even most Bills fans doubting a win, it being no secret how Tom has dominated us at home, IS PRESSURE!!!

I expect to see Josh play the best game of his career Sunday, and when that happens, I will bump this thread and toot my own horn.

So anyway I got excited and went off on a tangent. What do you all think about such putrid numbers from old Tom these last 4 games? Any reason you see for him to fair any better tomorrow???

I just want to know if you’ll come here and apologize if Allen plays like dog crap. 

Im with you mostly, I feel like he’s a gamer and rises to the occasions. But he does try too hard sometimes and that’s when he has huge mistakes. 

I really think he’ll have a good game. And I really hope your right. If we’re going to have any shot, we’re gonna need it. 

• Like (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, 1ManRaid said:

Pats run game has been weak through three games.  They're down starting LT, C, and FB.  WRs and TEs are walking wounded.  Crash the line and we have a chance.

Stats such as the above usually indicate that the Pats* will have a huge day rushing the ball.  Let's hope that is not the case.

Edited by Haslett_Stomp

For all the praise Brady gets, he's more of a system QB than, for instance, Peyton Manning or Rodgers or Brees. That's why certain defenses with the right personnel have had consistent success against him.

Despite his mistakes, Allen is playing with the efficiency that it takes to keep up with the Pats. Having this defense certainly makes it easier. 

The Bills have as good a shot as they've ever had. I think we see an upset on Sunday. 

• Like (+1) 2

I didn’t believe that at first when I read it. I know the Pats last year ran the ball a lot. This year with the line banged up and now their FB hurt it’s a prefect storm. Our D playing together as one could give ole Tom fits. If McDermott and Leslie can keep Brady even in TD’s to Int’s in this game the Bills should win. Belichick doesn’t think McDermott and Leslie will throw anything new at them...I wish they would prove him wrong.  I respect the heck out of Belichick and admire what he has done, I also loved watching him throw down his tablet in 2011 like a child having a temper tantrum. 

Allen and the offense needs to pull their end of the rope and put up points. Score TD’s. This isn’t the 2007 Pats, heck this isn’t the 2018 Pats. Let’s beat these guys and start the beginning of the end for the dynasty.

This Bills team seems to play to the level of their competition, which is normal for younger/inexperienced teams. It’s a dangerous brand of football since you never put the other team away and they’re always in the game. I have tempered my expectations for this game, we’ve been here before and been trounced. Hopefully we keep pace with them and fight hard and pull out the win. The only thing I don’t want to see is a meltdown game of hero ball from Allen and a blowout. 

• Like (+1) 1

I hope Dab's and Frazier pull out all the stops. Ed Oliver was drafted this year with Brady in mind. Brady has always been susceptible to pressure up the middle, and because he isn't able to escape the pocket, he looks to step up in the pocket when receiving pressure off the edge. The Bills need to play "Ball Out" Sunday. I have no doubt the Pats are thinking "same ol' Bills". I know the team has the desire to beat the Patriots, on Sunday the team has to show they have the ability. A win and the Bills will have a ton of street credibility throughout the league. Lose and it is on to a winnable game against Tennessee next week. Lets Go Buffalo!!!

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, DCofNC said:

Allen should have his first 300 yard game, going to have to pass to keep up.

Not necessarily.

I believe the Bills will have to pound the rock with Gore and Yeldon. That will set up EVERYTHING.

The biggest key for the Bills this game is for Yeldon to................. HOLD ON TO THE BALL and not have a killer TO like the one against Cincinnati, which was a killer.

11 minutes ago, BuffaloBill said:

What is lost in all of this is that NE has quietly surfaced what may be a good defense this year.  They tend to be sneaky good and opportunistic on defense.  Josh must have a good game and eliminate the hero ball.  I actually like the Bills chances. 

I’m defeated already about this game, good to know that there are those who like their chances. I tend to get more optimistic through the week, and just before the game gets here I’m pretty sure we’re going to win. We always lose. This time, I’m feeling the same pessimism all through out this week, it’s weird. Maybe we will win because I’m so sure we will lose this time. The sky is falling! 

I like the title of this thread as it reminds me that the Patriots have been beating the Bills the last few years by simply running the ball right up the middle. It’s actually not been Brady. It’s been their O Line that has totally dominated the Bills D Line and LBs. I recall one game, maybe more than one, where everyone knew they were going to run and they did it anyway! Over and over and over.

• Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, StHustle said:

Agree. If you look at the last four games of NE stats against the Bills, in terms of Brady lower passing yardage, and lower TD, and higher INT numbers, and lower average game total point numbers, and factor in the fact Josh and the Bills team is better than those last 2 years, and factor in the fact NE will lose some games this year, of course one of those losses could be against the Bills, as the Bills are at home, have likely a top 5 defense, and possibly a top ten offense, once the team gels and clicks together more and more. I think the minus 7 line is a bit much, and I would bet on the Bills even if it was a PICK EM game. I am not being a homer here, as I could see a lopsided Bills win. Brady would have to consistently drive down the field with short yardage plays, with a suspect OL, FB, and banged up receivers. The Bills have more Big Play Potential, better OL, and more surprise element to what they will do.. I think the Defenses are not too far apart. This does not mean I think Brady is washed up yet, or NE is bad, but I think on any given day a team with a pretty good D, and at home, and an offense and QB that I see as above average, and growing, can blow out a top team,  much less win, as turnovers can come into play too when tight coverage and hard hitting and crowd noise comes into p,ay. The Bills I feel have a chance to win big against the Pats, and win quite easily. If I were betting, I would bet them to win the game by at least 2 TDS. I think the Pats are overrated, and the Bills underrated. I would not be surprised if the Patriots won, but I would be more surprised if the Bills lost. I feel the D will hold NE to 17 points or less. The Bills are do for a breakout offensive game. This is the game.

Edited by BillsDude
  • Like (+1) 2

56 minutes ago, Aussie Joe said:

Maybe I’m looking at it through fan tinged glasses, but the Bills have played the Patriots pretty tough the last few times and haven’t had a lot of luck go there way...

I remember that crucial dud call in 2017 when Benjamin’s TD got overturned..

I remember that 1 too. I was watching the game with a smug patriots fan. I wanted to walk over and kick him in the dick when he was laughing after it got over turned...