Printed tickets

BigBobby

16 minutes ago, BigBobby said:

I bought tickets from a season ticket holder who claims he special requested printed tickets instead of digital from the bills. They look pretty solid. Likelihood they are fakes? 

I got in with a printed ticket bought from a trusted TBD guy last week. It was a pleasure not having to get my app and all the settings on my phone just right! Even the stadium IT guys in Atlanta failed me repeatedly when the Bills played here. 

It’s not like the old days where they are big and colorful and look like souvenirs. Just little tickets that got me in. I’m sure there is a possibility for fraud, but worked great for me. 

Edited by Augie

I'm a long time season ticket holder. Really miss the hard tickets we used to get. Can't make the Pats game this weekend so giving my tickets and rv pass to my friend.Had the tickets printed off at the ticket office this past Saturday. Was surprised how small the printed tickets were and the poor quality of ink. That is the new norm. I would think that it would be near impossible to create fake tickets of these. I also don't like the digital tickets. Last year, a fellow ticket holder sent his friend 2 tickets (mobile) and they didn't scan properly at the gate. We had to go down to get them in. What a pain in the ass.

• Like (+1) 1

I called the ticket office Tuesday as everything I read made it sound like mobile was the only way. Well my fathers buddy has been a ticket season holder for years and gave us four tickets hard printed to the upcoming game. They look nothing like they use to be. Each one is pretty small but they are good.

you should have no issues.