Major conundrum for the game on Sunday

The Poojer

2 hours ago, WhoTom said:

Drink your usual ... just pour some Frank's into it. ?

Ohhh man...you reminded me. 

Tequila with a splash of Frank's. :thumbsup:

2 hours ago, Kirby Jackson said:

White Claw is always a solid tailgating option ??

I see these constantly, but have never grabbed them off the shelf. Gotta try them.

5 minutes ago, inaugural balls said:

Ohhh man...you reminded me. 

Tequila with a splash of Frank's. :thumbsup:

I see these constantly, but have never grabbed them off the shelf. Gotta try them.

Surprisingly not that bad.  5% alcohol and drinking a few of them doesn't get you all bloated

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, The Poojer said:

Normally when I go to watch the game, or pretty much anywhere for that matter, my beer of choice is New England-Style IPA(NEIPA).  What should I do???  The struggle is real!

A NE-IPA is ok if its from Thin Man, Resurgence, Labatt Brewhouse, or any other western NY brewery.

6 hours ago, The Poojer said:

Normally when I go to watch the game, or pretty much anywhere for that matter, my beer of choice is New England-Style IPA(NEIPA).  What should I do???  The struggle is real!

If they won while you were drinking that, you keep drinking that. Don’t ***** with Karma. 

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, The Poojer said:

Honestly superstitions are real. I try not to drink regional beers for away teams on game day. Sadly every time I’ve been drinking not blue light this year, the Bills go on a skid during the game. Cheap beer for me on sundays for the next 12 weeks 

6 hours ago, uticaclub said:

Drink a beer that doesn't taste like tree sap.

PiNE tree sap

Some people cant get enough hops.  Had a sip of my buddies triple hopped beer it tasted like pine sol and a ganja bud thrown into a blender.   Unreal.

It was originally used as a preservative for beer before refrigeration because it inhibits bacterial growth.     Ya know....like Pine Sol

1 hour ago, Da webster guy said:

PiNE tree sap

Some people cant get enough hops.  Had a sip of my buddies triple hopped beer it tasted like pine sol and a ganja bud thrown into a blender.   Unreal.

It was originally used as a preservative for beer before refrigeration because it inhibits bacterial growth.     Ya know....like Pine Sol

It's so bad out in California you have no idea. 

2 hours ago, klos63 said:

I don't like any of those either. I'll take any canadian beer that I grew up on. Why mess with a good thing.

Beer flavored beer

• Like (+1) 1

On 9/25/2019 at 3:58 PM, uticaclub said:

Still better than 99.99999999% of those hoppy crap beers they make today

It's all a matter of taste. To me, Utica Club always tasted like someone filtered a can of Koch's Golden Anniversary through a pair of heavily soiled panty hose.   That whole group of beer was terrible, UC, Matt's, Hamm's, Peel's, Black Label.  All awful.  But that's like, My Opinion, Man!

• Like (+1) 1