Major conundrum for the game on Sunday

The Poojer

1 hour ago, The Poojer said:

Normally when I go to watch the game, or pretty much anywhere for that matter, my beer of choice is New England-Style IPA(NEIPA).  What should I do???  The struggle is real!

Have two or six you will be fine ....

• Like (+1) 1

Normally when I go to watch the game, or pretty much anywhere for that matter, my beer of choice is New England-Style IPA(NEIPA).  What should I do???  The struggle is real!

Flush that ***** down the toilet, along with any Sam Adams you come across.

Or just drink it and after it runs through you and need to visit the bathroom know youre putting new england where they belong.... In the toilet!!!

• Haha (+1) 1

NE IPAs are terrible. West Coast all the way. 

Drink the same beer except butt chug/funnel it!  That way you're still drinking what you like but sticking it to New England.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, The Poojer said:

The finest of gentleman drink smooth, refreshing , slightly bubbly White Claws!

3 hours ago, The Poojer said:

Well if that’s What you’ve done the first three weeks I’d say stick with that. It’ll taste all that much sweeter assuming we win!

• Like (+1) 2