Major conundrum for the game on Sunday

The Poojer

Just now, The Poojer said:

No, this is because i don't want to go against the M.U.T., much like i wouldn't eat boston baked beans during a NE/Buffalo game, or eat a philly cheesesteak during a Philly/Buffalo game.  I don't want to upset the sports gods by them thinking eating such foods would indicate support for the other team.  

YO!

I'm happy to see someone still follows the Modified Unified Theorem

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

20 minutes ago, The Poojer said:

Normally when I go to watch the game, or pretty much anywhere for that matter, my beer of choice is New England-Style IPA(NEIPA).  What should I do???  The struggle is real!

Take a week off from drinking during the game. Just eat a strong weed gummy instead.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

i think the local bills backer bar will have this on tap, and while it's not as good as the kush variety, it's still very good, and NOT a NEIPA

sw-brew-420stain-product-vignette-brwn-1.png.9d484e5c3a8192937053f2277f55b1cd.png

I've actually got a package of gummies that will probably be for post-game :-)

2 minutes ago, Logic said:

Take a week off from drinking during the game. Just eat a strong weed gummy instead.

28 minutes ago, The Poojer said:

Normally when I go to watch the game, or pretty much anywhere for that matter, my beer of choice is New England-Style IPA(NEIPA).  What should I do???  The struggle is real!

Southern Tier, if available in your area, has some good ones. 

24 minutes ago, klos63 said:

Can't believe people still drink that, it was disgusting when we drank it in high school way back when.  The thought of it makes me sick.

Still better than 99.99999999% of those hoppy crap beers they make today

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Victory is pretty pedestrian to me as they are right down the road from me...of course they make some good beer, but I can get it anytime, and often times choose not to

3 minutes ago, SinceThe70s said:

I can't vouch for the beer since I don't care for IPA's, but this one's a....

mi-victory-no-brainer-ipa-a485f57663f2cb

5 minutes ago, The Poojer said:

Victory is pretty pedestrian to me as they are right down the road from me...of course they make some good beer, but I can get it anytime, and often times choose not to

Suggestion had more to do with the name. Hell, I'd drink it if I thought the sports gods approved.

• Like (+1) 1

50 minutes ago, The Poojer said:

You're in PA? Yuengling. Or of you can get it, Big Ditch.