Major conundrum for the game on Sunday

The Poojer

Not as bad as watching the NE game w the Bills getting crushed and the tool next to you says he doesnt mind bc he has Brady as his FQB1. Honest to god, i dont play myself for that reason. I might be missing out, but at least ill never be THAT idiot

Edited by gobills1212
  • Like (+1) 12
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 6

Just now, gobills1212 said:

Not as bad as watching the game and the tool next to you says he doesnt mind bc he has Brady as his FQB1. Honest to god, i dont play myself for that reason. I might be missing out, but at least ill never be THAT idiot

I just choose to never start players that would benefit from beating up on the Bills, unless it's like a kicker or something. I have the Pats defense but I am benching them this week. I have Tom Brady in another league and he is also going on the bench.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

I had to put up with that and a dude who had bets on other games and constantly talking about the current point spread.  Much like you, i stopped playing fantasy football because it took away from my focus of watching my beloved bills.

1 minute ago, gobills1212 said:

Not as bad as watching the NE game w the Bills getting crushed and the tool next to you says he doesnt mind bc he has Brady as his FQB1. Honest to god, i dont play myself for that reason. I might be missing out, but at least ill never be THAT idiot

8 minutes ago, gobills1212 said:

?????????  That’s the guy you ask if he’d like a nice Hawaiian Punch.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, The Poojer said:

Normally when I go to watch the game, or pretty much anywhere for that matter, my beer of choice is New England-Style IPA(NEIPA).  What should I do???  The struggle is real!

you've heard of TMI right?  well,  that ^ is NEI  not enough information.  

Does Not Compute!!

Need More Input!!

sooo  Are we assume the NEIPA is not available? 

Or 

you want to spice things up and try out a new chick? 

Or 

just looking for ideas? 

13 minutes ago, The Poojer said:

Normally when I go to watch the game, or pretty much anywhere for that matter, my beer of choice is New England-Style IPA(NEIPA).  What should I do???  The struggle is real!

Go to the liquor store, get a bottle of Brugal Anejo and a liter of Coke.

• Like (+1) 2

11 minutes ago, MJS said:

Drink water.

NEVER!!!!!!!!! ?????????????????

Go Bills!!!

• Like (+1) 1

No, this is because i don't want to go against the M.U.T., much like i wouldn't eat boston baked beans during a NE/Buffalo game, or eat a philly cheesesteak during a Philly/Buffalo game.  I don't want to upset the sports gods by them thinking eating such foods would indicate support for the other team.  

4 minutes ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

you've heard of TMI right?  well,  that ^ is NEI  not enough information.  

Does Not Compute!!

Need More Input!!

sooo  Are we assume the NEIPA is not available? 

Or 

you want to spice things up and try out a new chick? 

Or 

just looking for ideas? 

See, you get it!!!!!!

2 minutes ago, HOUSE said:

Every time you sip that NE style beer Yeldon will fumble and the loss will be on you.

Edited by The Poojer
  • Haha (+1) 1