Rex Ryan takedown: Baker Mayfield version

YoloinOhio

A friend of mine has ties to a player on the Browns offense. They hangout quite a bit... he said Baker doesn't know the playbook, doesn't study it and shows up late to offensive meetings with no clue.

Seems to be a culture issue... but as we know that doesn't actually mean anything...

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, JGMcD2 said:

A friend of mine has ties to a player on the Browns offense. They hangout quite a bit... he said Baker doesn't know the playbook, doesn't study it and shows up late to offensive meetings with no clue.

Seems to be a culture issue... but as we know that doesn't actually mean anything...

How does a guy excel at the highest level of college ball, then decides to take a vacation in the pros?

9 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

How does a guy excel at the highest level of college ball, then decides to take a vacation in the pros?

Won’t be the first...

Can't wait to hear the next mic'd up session of Baker Mayfield where they are beating a team. I would bet the house he's gonna throw some comments in there for Rex so the national media can put them out there. :lol:

1 hour ago, Bray Wyatt said:

image.png.d89374e20f62169ea9dc87ec59406414.png This right here LOL

What, is McAfee Mayfield's lover? Little over dramatic and protective of Mayfield. What a weird segment, though both sides have valid points.

Edited by Rocket94
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I feel dirty saying this but both are correct.  They're both right different. 

I am not sure what McAfee is so baffled about. Mayfield’s numbers and actual play speak for themselves this season. In this “super” offense with Beckham, Landry, Njoku and Chubb. Really neither side is correct here. Rex’s analysis is a bit off of Mayfield, yet he’s right that Mayfield got incredibly overrated during the offseason. McAfee looks like someone just insulted his child though. He was clearly part of the reason the Mayfield train was incredibly overloaded leaving the station.