Anyone else hate the NFL network commercials for TNF?

JÂy RÛßeÒ

Simplicity and good taste triumphs over everything else.  I remember when the AFC was on NBC and they would simply show one "player" from each team in a match in a squaring off pose then the announcement for the game followed by the NBC chime.  Did not need anymore hyping.  No need to patronize those with the mentality of a ten year old.  

17 minutes ago, JÂy RÛßeÒ said:

These ones that show 'fans' of each team insulting the other's team?  Hate 'em!  Glorifying the worst of fan behaviors (short of physical assault)

Haven’t seen ‘em , but I’m sure it’s all in good fun. Way to much “ sensitivity” out there these days. One that I do find annoying is that stupid “ we ready, we ready” chant. Not sure if it’s NFLN , but I can’t stand it. I usually end of switching off NFLN after a few minutes as they constantly reference the Patriots regardless of the subject being discussed. 

22 minutes ago, JÂy RÛßeÒ said:

These ones that show 'fans' of each team insulting the other's team?  Hate 'em!  Glorifying the worst of fan behaviors (short of physical assault)

So a hate thread condemning hate.

Interesting take! 

• Haha (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

Smack talk is the worst of fan behaviors?

Get the hell outta here

i've seen 3 people die in fights outside NFL games, 2 weren't intended as a solid punch caused a person to fall real back on his head and die

one was a savage beating with full intent.

2 minutes ago, row_33 said:

i've seen 3 people die in fights outside NFL games, 2 weren't intended as a solid punch caused a person to fall real back on his head and die

one was a savage beating with full intent.

The common link between all these deaths is you.

You better get the hell outta here...

• Haha (+1) 2