Week 4 Broadcast Maps have been posted...

RiotAct

6 hours ago, snafu said:

Is this true?

Legit question:  on the maps, what does “fox single” mean? I’m dreading bellying up to the tv Sunday and seeing an infomercial on CBS and the Giants being the only game on.

The Bills game shows up on the channel guide on the local CBS station, so keeping fingers crossed.  

• Awesome! (+1) 1

16 hours ago, row_33 said:

the huge populations of LA and Miami don't count for ******

the world must watch the Bills try to hold off the Pats!!!

do they flip to another game if the big red splash is garbagetime at the half?

16 hours ago, row_33 said:

both 3-0, it's like NUMBER 1 vs NUMBER 2

GAME

OF THE

CENTURY!!!!!

I'm sure you're looking forward to that 41-10 beat down, eh bills fan?

8 hours ago, Stank_Nasty said:

How in the bloody hell do I live in a bills broadcast area(Erie,PA), get every single other freaking bills game this year and NOT get the one that’s covered by 3/4 of the nation this week????? 

I'm in the same boat as you bro. We've been lucky so far this year. But as long as the Bills are at home, they have no duty to show us the game and we will be third fiddle. At least they are forced to show all the away games. 

7 hours ago, snafu said:

Is this true?

Legit question:  on the maps, what does “fox single” mean? I’m dreading bellying up to the tv Sunday and seeing an infomercial on CBS and the Giants being the only game on.

Fox single means that this week Fox will only be showing one game, either the 1pm or the 4pm slot. 

So for this weekend the WNY area will only get the 4pm showing of Bucs@Rams on Fox and no game in the 1pm slot on Fox where as the rest of the state will have Skins@Giants on Fox at 1pm but then nothing on after that.

On the maps website the guy does a decent job of explaining the rules governing all of this. In the case of WNY there is a rule that the other network can not show a game in the same time slot if the market team is playing at home so because the Bills are home this week and on CBS, Fox can not show a game at the same time on their channel.

It really doesn't make a lot of sense to me. I would think the NFL would be better off just having as much as their product out there as possible.

• Sad 1

35 minutes ago, Metal Man said:

Fox single means that this week Fox will only be showing one game, either the 1pm or the 4pm slot. 

So for this weekend the WNY area will only get the 4pm showing of Bucs@Rams on Fox and no game in the 1pm slot on Fox where as the rest of the state will have Skins@Giants on Fox at 1pm but then nothing on after that.

On the maps website the guy does a decent job of explaining the rules governing all of this. In the case of WNY there is a rule that the other network can not show a game in the same time slot if the market team is playing at home so because the Bills are home this week and on CBS, Fox can not show a game at the same time on their channel.

It really doesn't make a lot of sense to me. I would think the NFL would be better off just having as much as their product out there as possible.

1 hour ago, GG said:

The Bills game shows up on the channel guide on the local CBS station, so keeping fingers crossed.  

Keeping fingers crossed.

And based on Metal Man’s post, I’m ready to bolt out of the house to my local watering hole. I’ve been burned before by the TV channel guide. Thoug( I do know they changed the rule a couple years ago.

1 hour ago, snafu said:

Keeping fingers crossed.

And based on Metal Man’s post, I’m ready to bolt out of the house to my local watering hole. I’ve been burned before by the TV channel guide. Thoug( I do know they changed the rule a couple years ago.

That was just for Fox though. If you're looking for the Bills game and are in NY state you should be good. Based on the map the entire state will be getting The Bills at 1pm on CBS. 

Fox is the only station that is limited in what it can show this week. At least in the WNY area.