Singletary, Kroft both out of Wednesday's practice, UPDATE, Tre & Zay limited

HOUSE

4 hours ago, LABILLBACKER said:

Murphy is twice the RB of Yeldon. I think they thought they would throw to him more and they haven't? Marcus knows the entire playbook and you could plug him in behind Gore. I agree to be careful with Singletary.  If he's not 100%, don't risk making the hammy worse. Not contacting MM is very confusing? 

Twice the rb? How do you measure that, exactly?

Even if Singletary could give it a go, I really think he would be limited and would like reaggrevate his hammy.

Not as adept at the rules regarding PUP lists and such, but at this point McBean should just put Kroft on the PUP, and activate a PS RB.

Just hoping that Gore holds up and Yeldon does not cough up the ball again is worrisome as a strategy.

Edited by WideNine

7 hours ago, Nextmanup said:

Either he is injured enough to have no true shot at playing on Sunday, or he is so close to coming back they want to take it really easy on him.

Not sure which it is!

A  Bellicek'isque move !!!!  Keep everyone guessing

7 hours ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

I can't believe we are still having a problem understanding that Wade cannot play this year

But he could if another team picks him up and signs them to their 53 man roster tho. The Bills should be worries about losing him imo. 

39 minutes ago, mrags said:

But he could if another team picks him up and signs them to their 53 man roster tho. The Bills should be worries about losing him imo. 

?are you joking? He has the 11th spot so he's not available to be brought up by anyone. If we'd used one of the regular spots and only had 10 on PS then others could bring him up but so could we. I mean the 11th spot being safe was like the first thing we learned when they got him.

• Thank you (+1) 1

9 hours ago, WideNine said:

Even if Singletary could give it a go, I really think he would be limited and would like reaggrevate his hammy.

Not as adept at the rules regarding PUP lists and such, but at this point McBean would just put Kroft on the PUP, and activate that PS RB.

Just hoping that Gore holds up and Yeldon does not cough up the ball again is worrisome as a strategy.

You mean Wade from the PS, yeah, that would be great! Get'er done Beane! ?

1 hour ago, CSBill said:

You mean Wade from the PS, yeah, that would be great! Get'er done Beane! ?

why do most people think Christian Wade can be on our 53 man roster... He is on the exempt list and our 11th man on our practice squad. Once we waved him and no one picked him up-- we brought him back and placed him on the practice squad as the 11th player..  He is exempt-- no one can sign him-- and we cant sign him to the 53 man roster. this is for the whole 2019-2020 season

5 hours ago, Warcodered said:

?are you joking? He has the 11th spot so he's not available to be brought up by anyone. If we'd used one of the regular spots and only had 10 on PS then others could bring him up but so could we. I mean the 11th spot being safe was like the first thing we learned when they got him.

Yeah but not if another team signs him to their active roster. He’d have to be used for at least 3 games. But someone that might need a RB like the Giants might think about taking a shot at him. 

1 hour ago, mrags said:

Yeah but not if another team signs him to their active roster. He’d have to be used for at least 3 games. But someone that might need a RB like the Giants might think about taking a shot at him. 

No using the 11th spot on the PS for him has made him ineligible to be brought up to the 53 by any team this year. This was literally one of the first things we learned about the International Pathway program.

• Like (+1) 1

17 hours ago, dickleyjones said:

Twice the rb? How do you measure that, exactly?

Yeah, I'm not real sure where all the love for Marcus Murphy is coming from. If he was as good as some fans on here say he is then he'd probably be a on a team, ya? Peeps be like, "Yeldon fumbled!" Yeah, Murphy fumbles too. Both guys have a bit of an issue with ball security. 

3 hours ago, mrags said:

No one is going to scoop him up at this stage of his career. He's still very much learning the intricacies of the game and isn't experienced enough to jump into a completely different offense and be effective.

Edited by blacklabel

23 hours ago, BuffaloBillies said:

Any chance of elevating Wade for this week - just to throw a nice wrinkle at them? And give him a couple chances.

When they made wade the 11th member of the PS, they forfeited their ability to add him the the 53 this year. He is also NOT eligible to be picked up by another team,  this year. 

• Like (+1) 2

10 hours ago, 4thandGoal said:

why do most people think Christian Wade can be on our 53 man roster... He is on the exempt list and our 11th man on our practice squad. Once we waved him and no one picked him up-- we brought him back and placed him on the practice squad as the 11th player..  He is exempt-- no one can sign him-- and we cant sign him to the 53 man roster. this is for the whole 2019-2020 season

I know dude, my attempt at a little levity was lost on you. My apologies.