Bills sign WR Jordan Veasy to PS

YoloinOhio

1 hour ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Couldn't wear a holster but I did see a student pull a rifle out of his truck.  The principal walked up and started looking at it and chatting about it.

This was 2004 so I don't know if students are still allowed to bring their hunting rifles in the parking lot. It was absolutely no big deal here.

I did two internships...the other school I was had a total of 120 students in the entire school.

I went to Jacksonville St...same school as Siran Neal.

Guy in my auto class brought his shotgun to school with him. Similar story. Had it in his trunk. Iirc the principal or someone similar knew it was there. He pulled it out after school to show someone and accidentally pulled the trigger. Shot himself in the arm. This was in Niagara county. 

2 hours ago, D. L. Hot-Flamethrower said:

I usually go down to Alabama in the spring to play golf on the RTJ trail. Needless to say, there are signs posted that say you must check your firearms at the door of the clubhouse before entering.

4.93 40 coming out of HS, now 4.5! Dude is ripped.

Pretty nice golf course.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I delivered pizza's in the offseason and man...what a terrible place to live.  Some of the trailer homes and run down houses I used to go to....how do some of these people live like this?

Crazy. One thing I'll always remember about the place we stayed at in Jacksonville, was that they had to give you the remote for the TV when you checked in. Like you had to get it at the front desk.. and I thought it was the strangest thing... like are people really stealing the TV remotes? 

4 minutes ago, metbill said:

Lumberg f***** her!

Ron Lumbergh...the air show guy?

2 minutes ago, CLTbills said:

Crazy. One thing I'll always remember about the place we stayed at in Jacksonville, was that they had to give you the remote for the TV when you checked in. Like you had to get it at the front desk.. and I thought it was the strangest thing... like are people really stealing the TV remotes? 

Let me guess.....

Image result for university inn jacksonville alabama

6 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

You’re going to have to work on this story for parties ?

I'll just lie.

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Ron Lumbergh...the air show guy?

Let me guess.....

Image result for university inn jacksonville alabama

I'll just lie.

HOLY CRAP dude that's the exact place! It's been close to a decade but that is definitely the place? How in the hell did you know? That kinda gave me the chills a little bit lol

9 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I'm not sure who his mom was.

I coached baseball at this school.  No hot moms there.

But the cheerleader's moms....man oh man.  Even better than the soccer moms.  

You must be at least 127 years old.

You've had 65 different careers.  Lived in 195 different cities.  And you've done every activity mentioned in every thread on this site ... twice.  Just better than the people who bring them up.

What's your secret??