Bills sign WR Jordan Veasy to PS

YoloinOhio

29 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

He played at the high school I did my student teaching at.  If he becomes a Hall of Famer....this will always be a conversation starter at parties. 

Damn! You did your student teaching in Gadsden Alabama?

Could you wear a holster?

Edited by D. L. Hot-Flamethrower

7 minutes ago, D. L. Hot-Flamethrower said:

Damn! You did your student teaching in Gadsden Alabama?

Could you wear a holster?

Couldn't wear a holster but I did see a student pull a rifle out of his truck.  The principal walked up and started looking at it and chatting about it.

This was 2004 so I don't know if students are still allowed to bring their hunting rifles in the parking lot. It was absolutely no big deal here.

I did two internships...the other school I was had a total of 120 students in the entire school.

I went to Jacksonville St...same school as Siran Neal.

Edited by Royale with Cheese
  • Like (+1) 3

3 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Couldn't wear a holster but I did see a student pull a rifle out of his truck.  The principal walked up and looked at it started looking at it and chatting about it.

This was 2004 so I don't know if students are still allowed to bring their hunting rifles in the parking lot. It was absolutely no big deal here.

I did two internships...the other school I was had a total of 120 students in the entire school.

You've got more ***** (poop) than a barnyard.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Couldn't wear a holster but I did see a student pull a rifle out of his truck.  The principal walked up and looked at it started looking at it and chatting about it.

I usually go down to Alabama in the spring to play golf on the RTJ trail. Needless to say, there are signs posted that say you must check your firearms at the door of the clubhouse before entering.

46 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

he can hang out with Jimmy

4.93 40 coming out of HS, now 4.5! Dude is ripped.

1 hour ago, Royale with Cheese said:

He played at the high school I did my student teaching at.  If he becomes a Hall of Famer....this will always be a conversation starter at parties. 

Might be better off regaling the masses with your exploits in the slammer.

My brother-in-law used to bring his rifle to high school with him, kept it in his locker, as he had a snare line set up on the trails from home to the school.  Early 70s, northern Ontario.  

Edited by Ridgewaycynic2013

10 minutes ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Might be better off regaling the masses with your exploits in the slammer.

My brother-in-law used to bring his rifle to high school with him, kept it in his locker, as he had a snare line set up on the trails from home to the school.  Early 70s, northern Ontario.  

Nikki Sixx used to drink heroin from a fire hose.

• Haha (+1) 2

35 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

You could still paddle students at both of these schools...and some teachers did it.

Pervert :D 

Actually the shop teachers did so in my school growing up - it was more of a joke than a reality as they kept the paddles prominently placed in the shop area

1 hour ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Couldn't wear a holster but I did see a student pull a rifle out of his truck.  The principal walked up and started looking at it and chatting about it.

Used to work in the race business (which is why I originally came to Charlotte) and stayed in Gadsden once, and in Jacksonville a couple times when we ran at Talladega. 

Stayed in some ?-hole roach motels there.

Edited by CLTbills

4 minutes ago, CLTbills said:

Used to work in the race business (which is why I originally came to Charlotte) and stayed in Gadsden once, and in Jacksonville a couple times when we ran at Talladega. 

Stayed in some ?-hole roach motels there.

I delivered pizza's in the offseason and man...what a terrible place to live.  Some of the trailer homes and run down houses I used to go to....how do some of these people live like this?

• Like (+1) 1