Pat's vs allen articles

Hebert19

2 hours ago, MJS said:

Allen is a young QB. The game plan against him is simple: contain him in the pocket, give him complicated looks on defense with lots of disguised coverage, pressure him at key moments.

It will be up to Daboll to find ways to simplify things for Allen and to get the Pats defense into favorable fronts.

It comes down to how much protection our OL can give Allen.  Can Mitch Morse provide thee blanket for Allen in this game.   Whatever it is the Bills have to play at 110% to win this game.  But it is possible and that is exciting.

You wouldn't believe how corrupt you have to be to win. A lot of the mistakes are because of distractions. Get them moving, and keep them moving.

Me?

I like the game outside the game, as in using fracking to collapse stadiums.

In game, I would send out the second string, have 10 defenders hold 10 offensive players, and then Brady is one on one.

Sure. They'll throw you in prison if you brain him. But they won't even kick you out if you just break his little finger on his throwing hand with a really really good karate chop.

Hey. They do it to Buffalo. A ton of money goes out of the region and right into Boston, who sell us out to China and Europe every chance they get. They'll keep doing it until someone stops them.

That Clay Matthews clone, watch out. If he takes out the Bills for the next three years, no one to blame except themselves.

3 hours ago, whatdrought said:

Allen has 5 turnovers in 3 games... Of those, probably 3 are solidly his fault (the first fumble, the batted int, and the CIN int.) that being said, nobody in the NFL does a better job of making guys play poorly than the hood. Allen will have to play above himself to win this game- I think he can, and I think it could be a great moment as we see him arrive officially and show the world that he's the guy, but it could also be a growing pains game... Realistically the latter is probably more likely. 

If you mean play mistake free, you are correct.

• Like (+1) 1

The Patriots will most likely take John Brown out of the game since he's our most dangerous weapon. Allen is going to have to find Beasley and maybe Zay Jones or Robert Foster can wake up from whatever they've been on the first 3 weeks or maybe Knox plays an even bigger role this week.