3 wins and how many more wins ?

Cygnus99

6 hours ago, H2o said:

One week, one game at a time. Improve on a weekly basis. Learn from every mistake and work to not make them twice. Continue to build chemistry and grow together as a team. I don't know how many more we'll get. It will be somewhere between 0-13 though. 

You do know this forum isn't the players... Fans can look two, three, 10 games ahead.

Edited by Boca BIlls

Given how the Steelers have looked so far, if we are an 11-5 caliber team I would not only predict us to beat them, I would actually expect a win there.  In their defense they have had a tougher schedule than us so far but they have lost the bulk of what has made them so good in recent memory.

9 minutes ago, Boca BIlls said:

You do know this forum isn't the players... Fans can look two, three, 10 games ahead.

Do so then if you would like and I am not faulting others for doing so either. Me personally, taking the week at a time approach as the looking ahead one has garnered much disappointment over the last 20 years. Staying the course my friend, staying the course. :thumbsup:

5 hours ago, 1ManRaid said:

We should only be underdogs in four remaining games, so I'm thinking we get an upset in one of those, and hopefully only drop two games against teams we are favored against, to finish 11-5.  Even if things don't go to plan, 10-6 should still get us in.

Nothing will remain just as it is today, so you can't really write that. 

We have no idea who the underdog will be, or why, in week 11 for example.

You can't make these lists and go down them with "W"s and "L"s" at a single sitting.

It doesn't work that way.

injuries always factor into the equation, with that said I see 5-7 more wins so our ceiling being 10-6

this team certainly hasn't been perfect so i have to assume we'll continue to improve and shore up mistakes so we'll only get better, might be incremental but we'll get better; then we have to assume our competition also gets better.

Miax2, deadskins, Broncos, nashvulle

thing is, i'm pseudo-worried about the Browns, I feel like they are capable of exploding at any moment (now that can be a dangerous thing for them or their opponent)

for some reason Philly doesn't worry me, not sure why as they are solid but i just dont think Wentz runs that O better than Foles and i don't think he ever will.

lastly, the Jets worry me, i can see a pissed off, healthy division opponent playing spoiler coming into our house and leaving us in ruins; the key word being healthy here.

15 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

Nothing will remain just as it is today, so you can't really write that. 

We have no idea who the underdog will be, or why, in week 11 for example.

You can't make these lists and go down them with "W"s and "L"s" at a single sitting.

It doesn't work that way.

It does on a fan forum...or is this thread a figment of my imagination?

1 hour ago, billsfan1959 said:

It does on a fan forum...or is this thread a figment of my imagination?

If you are saying it's an activity worth pursuing for fun, but not because it actually reaches any definitive conclusion about anything in reality, then sure, I agree with you.

On 9/25/2019 at 2:19 AM, Distorted One said:

That schedule here on out looks awfully promising. ..

They the Bills are playing right now, giving the stronger teams (presently) the W's:

Losses:

-Pats (Booo!)

-Iggles

-'Boys (only because they look solid now - in reality getting stomped by our Bills on Turkey Day)

-Ravens (Nevermore!)

-Pats (Booo again!)

-Jests (just a gimme b/c of the Darnold factor though this team is doomed with Gase at the helm.  Gase is a terrible leader)

That leaves potential, very realistic IMO, Wins: 7 more = 10 & 6 season???????

And I really think the Eagles and Boys are beatable by a quality D, and well, you know the Jests deal.  Imagine if our O gets some consistency going down the road.  I think we all feel how scary this team can be, potentially.  ????

Everybody knock on a lot of wood furniture for the next several weeks. 

This looks right except I think we lose to the Browns and beat the Jets again.  Still 10-6.  The biggest x-factor as always is injuries.

• Like (+1) 1

56 minutes ago, Utah John said:

This looks right except I think we lose to the Browns and beat the Jets again.  Still 10-6.  The biggest x-factor as always is injuries.

I'm with you on that one.  I was on the fence about the Brownies.  Sure, they're off to a rough start but if they get it going, they obviously have the pieces to be a tough matchup for almost anyone.  I get the sense that may be what we can expect. 

Just crazy how friendly this year's schedule is playing out so far.  It's about time we catch a break like this. 

Edited by Distorted One