3 wins and how many more wins ?

Cygnus99

We have won against the NY Jets , NY Giants and the Bengals 

DIVISION : We sweep Miami and looks like we may sweep the NY Jets . For now I hope I am wrong but we will be swept by the Pats  4 wins against the division

NFC : I think we can go 3-1 Most likely win against the Redskins , the Eagles are not as good so we have a good shot I am expecting a loss against the Cowboys 

NON DIVISION AFC : Denver and Cleveland should be 2 wins  maybe the Titans ?( Cleveland could be tough it depends if they show up but we should be able to handle them ) 

our losses will be 2 times against the Patriots , Steelers , Ravens , Cowboys and perhaps we lose a game we should win and a game we win we should lose 

I am gonna say 9-7 or 10-6 or at best 11-5 and most likely a wild card playoff spot 

Edited by Cygnus99

One week, one game at a time. Improve on a weekly basis. Learn from every mistake and work to not make them twice. Continue to build chemistry and grow together as a team. I don't know how many more we'll get. It will be somewhere between 0-13 though. 

Edited by H2o
  • Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, downunderbill said:

16 more wins!

That would be awesome but that is not gonna happen , not even New England . No team is going 16-0 just like no team is going 0-16 I think Miami will split against the NY Jets and maybe a win against an NFC opponent 2-14 for them . 

Today the Bills would be underdogs in 4 future games. 

I am not saying the Bills win 12 but I think 10 is achievable if Allen and most other players stay healthy. So far Harrison is the only player loss for the year.  I hope we don’t have too many more guys go down for the year. A few games here or there is not avoidable. 

A win this weekend or a loss this weekend won’t make or break the season. How the Bills answer In Tenn will give a good window into the soul of this team. Sorry I watched Invincible last night and the pregame speech got me fired up. Ha

• Like (+1) 1

That schedule here on out looks awfully promising. ..

They the Bills are playing right now, giving the stronger teams (presently) the W's:

Losses:

-Pats (Booo!)

-Iggles

-'Boys (only because they look solid now - in reality getting stomped by our Bills on Turkey Day)

-Ravens (Nevermore!)

-Pats (Booo again!)

-Jests (just a gimme b/c of the Darnold factor though this team is doomed with Gase at the helm.  Gase is a terrible leader)

That leaves potential, very realistic IMO, Wins: 7 more = 10 & 6 season???????

And I really think the Eagles and Boys are beatable by a quality D, and well, you know the Jests deal.  Imagine if our O gets some consistency going down the road.  I think we all feel how scary this team can be, potentially.  ????

Everybody knock on a lot of wood furniture for the next several weeks. 

Edited by Distorted One
  • Like (+1) 1

As much as I'd love to beat the Pats*** at home, I'm more interested in what happens with TEN next week. Getting to the bye at 4-1 would be a giant victory. 

With three home games coming out against apparently really beatable teams (Dolphins, Eagles, Redskins), we could find the Bills at 7 wins at the half way mark. 

Obviously one week at a time, but it's hard to to like our schedule moving forward, especially if we can get to the bye with 4 wins. 

Edited by EmotionallyUnstable
  • Like (+1) 1

As I said before the season, this is at worst 10-6 team, and if Allen shows great progress which looks more and more as real possibility we may be as good as 12-4.

Barring some disaster, quality of the team and schedule almost guarantees 10-6, even more so after Big Ben went down, Browns looking like a coaching mess and Phily being weaker than expected. If everything goes as it should we will be real underdogs only against Pats 2x and Dallas, with close odds vs Ravens at home and Titans, Steelers and Browns on the road. There are so many winnable games that it would be real shame if we didn't sneak into the PO.

However, if we want to contend, which I hope we can/want, we cannot look at Pats/Cowboys/Ravens games as losses. We need to win some of those games, and I believe we will.

And while we are getting ahead ourselves, let's not stop here and look at 2020 ? Man that looks brutal now. Rams, Seahawks, Chiefs, Chargers and Ravens* at home, 49ers, Cards, Broncos, Raiders and Texans on the road. I know it will be all different by the time the games are actually played but especially home schedule looks really tough.

*AFC North champions, since we will obviously win division this year.

Edited by No_Matter_What
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Cygnus99 said:

DIVISION : We sweep Miami and looks like we may sweep the NY Jets . For now I hope I am wrong but we will be swept by the Pats  4 wins against the division

NFC : I think we can go 3-1 Most likely win against the Redskins , the Eagles are not as good so we have a good shot I am expecting a loss against the Cowboys 

NON DIVISION AFC : Denver and Cleveland should be 2 wins  maybe the Titans ?( Cleveland could be tough it depends if they show up but we should be able to handle them ) 

our losses will be 2 times against the Patriots , Steelers , Ravens , Cowboys and perhaps we lose a game we should win and a game we win we should lose 

I am gonna say 9-7 or 10-6 or at best 11-5 and most likely a wild card playoff spot 

What makes you think the Bills will lose to the hapless Mason Rudolph led Steelers?

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Cygnus99 said:

I'm trying to figure out your math of 9-7 based on what you said.  Even assuming...

- Losses 2x NE, Dallas, Baltimore, and somehow the 0-3 Rudolph led Steelers and it seems the 1-2 Titans...

You say we should beat the rest which would be 10-6.

• Like (+1) 1

I think there are nine more games on the schedule that range from "should win" games for Buffalo to "realistically can win" games.  I don't think Buffalo wins all of those, but there is certainly enough there to make the playoffs a realistic goal.

Edited by TigerJ
  • Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, TigerJ said:

I think there are nine more games on the schedule that range from "should win" games for Buffalo to "realistically can win" games.  Idon't think Buffalo wins all of those, but there is certainly enough there to make the playoffs a realistic goal.

And they certainly could win at least one of the "should lose" games.