Who is your most hated team in the NFC?

Ice bowl 67

10 hours ago, whatdrought said:

Dallas. There are two kinds of illiterate “football fans.” Patriots fans, typically younger who came to age during the success of the early 00’s and Cowboys fans who got on the wagon in the 90’s. They’re both terrible and I hate them. 

giphy.gif

• Haha (+1) 1

Cowplops. Just get sick of hearing about them. Even when they're terrible they're talked about. Part of the reason I pretty much completely stopped watching any pre-game shows, or any talking head stuff. It's all just drivel at this point. 

Can't say I flat out hate Washington, I actually kinda feel bad for the players there because Snyder is such a chode. 

A good buddy of mine is a Giants fan who hates Philly so whenever those two play I'll join in that Philly hate a little. Can't hate 'em too much since they beat the Pats in the Super Bowl, so. 

NFC teams don't get me riled up nearly as much as AFC teams. Lately I just can't stand the friggin' Jets. All off-season they were hyped up because they signed Bell and Mosley while the pundits just ignored the fact that they hired a coach who couldn't lead a group of Cub Scouts to a campsite if he'd been given a map and dropped off ten feet from the location. Guy has no heart whatsoever, a spineless, googily-eyed dweeb.

6 minutes ago, foreboding said:

Usually coach or player specific for me. I most like the Giants, usually, because...Eli and beating Pat's. But shermer runs me the wrong way.

this^^

for me it's Pete Carroll thus Seattle and they also had some very unlikeable players and the fans reached 'New Englandesk' for a while there; smug, uninformed and unaccountable.  rooting for them in the SB was challenging.

• Dallas was in the 90's but they're meh now
  • Philly fans, collectively, might be the worst human beings on the planet but i've never had much distaste for the team
  • SF = entitlement but the 2000's solved for that but there were some players you really admired
  • always had a soft spot for the Saints but I'm a fan of Brees
  • always respected the GB history and I do like post 2018 meddlesome Rogers
  • Love Newton's talent (or loved) but he is the biggest jacka$$ in football and that's saying a lot

• Like (+1) 2

Rams

I hate the Rams.

This franchise has been pretty successful historically despite having two of the worst owners in NFL history - Georgia Frontiere and Stan Kroenke.  

This franchise has jerked around multiple cities and multiple fan bases - Los Angeles, Anaheim, St. Louis and Los Angeles again.  Frontiere should have never been able to move them to St. Louis in the 90s.  

35 minutes ago, dpberr said:

Rams

I hate the Rams.

This franchise has been pretty successful historically despite having two of the worst owners in NFL history - Georgia Frontiere and Stan Kroenke.  

This franchise has jerked around multiple cities and multiple fan bases - Los Angeles, Anaheim, St. Louis and Los Angeles again.  Frontiere should have never been able to move them to St. Louis in the 90s.  

and Cleveland

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Los_Angeles_Rams

Put me down for the Cowboys... the only team I truly hate other than the Pats..

Used to dislike the 49ers in the 80s and 90s but seemed to have got over that..

Beating the Pats in the championship game and the Cows in the SB would be the ultimate...

Maybe night happen this year?

Edited by Aussie Joe

It's Seattle for me. I remember that game years ago where they were winning by a landslide, and they fake punted on 4th to rub it in. I think they converted a fake field goal into yet another touchdown in the same game IIRC. Then there was the game where Sherman jumped offside and killed our kicker, the refs messed up for 10 minutes straight and essentially cost us a field goal, and we lost by 3. The only thing that made me sad about them losing the Superbowl on the goal line was the fact that the pats won it.

Dallas is the only NFC team I can say I hate.  I'm pretty meh when it comes to any others.  I live a ways out of Dallas and the fans here are horrible.  But my hatred for Dallas falls second only to the pats... I'm pretty neutral when it comes to any other team unless they're playing the Bills

Cowboys.

"America's Team"

"It's an open-air stadium so God can watch his favorite team play."

My nightmare Super Bowl would be Dallas vs. NE, because I'd feel compelled to root for the Cowboys.