Who is your most hated team in the NFC?

Ice bowl 67

Hands down, Cowboys 

On 9/24/2019 at 11:58 PM, Just Joshin' said:

Gotta go with Dallas, NYG then Washington.  In the winter I live near a lot of Dallas fans and they are insufferable.

I lived in the Rio Grande Valley (McAllen, Harlingen, Brownsville) for 8 years, my wife - a Buffalo native - lived there for 25 years. Insufferable hardly begins to describe Cowboys fans! 

• Thank you (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, SloanBillsFan said:

Hands down, Cowboys 

I lived in the Rio Grande Valley (McAllen, Harlingen, Brownsville) for 8 years, my wife - a Buffalo native - lived there for 25 years. Insufferable hardly begins to describe Cowboys fans! 

That is worse than seeing guys walking around in Buffalo with Cowboys jackets. Buffalonians wearing them.

The best thing to come out of Dallas is an empty bus

I hate the Cowboys the most for multiple reasons

1.)  the "America Team" Moniker..... FU Dallas you are not Americas team and I hate the entire city for that one nick name 

2.) then there are the Superbowl losses and the Stanley Cup loss that pushes that up a little more.

3.) Jerry Jones....   Have 0 respect for him

4.) Dallas is considered a large market. I hate any team considered a large market in NFL circles

5.) Then lastly there is the large amount of people incapable of self thought who have never been to Dallas and live in a area represented by another NFL team yet these "fans" choose Dallas.. and none can ever give a satisfactory reason why they are Dallas fans since they were not born their or have lived their. I despise Dallas fans the most

Dallas can &$%& itself 

6 minutes ago, Rocket94 said:

That is worse than seeing guys walking around in Buffalo with Cowboys jackets. Buffalonians wearing them.

worst kind of scum on the planet 

Edited by ddaryl
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Dallas. Live downstate and even their many fans here are insufferable. Except for my daughter  ☹️

Ironically, she has always liked the Cowboys (She's 28) .  She roots for Bills because I do and we come up for at least 1 game a year. She hates the Giants,  which is some consolation . 

I'm going to Dallas next week for the Green Bay Game with her. Its always been a lifelong dream so we'll go as a Father Daughter thing and we'll have a good time. Wearing my Bills Gear. We'll see. 

No hatred for Pack. I went to Green Bay last year for our Stomping by the Packers and still had a great time. Wisconson Fans are great hosts and there are some small market similarities. Tailgate was great, they were terrific to the Bills fans. Hard for me to hate the Pack, as the Ice Bowl made me a football fan.

Best line- A fat guy in Bills Gear struggled through the benches at Lambeau with an enormous Bratwurst to his seat mid 4th Q when we were down 22-0, and in Field Goal range. Some Packer fan got up and Bellowed "You came a long way for a Brat and 3 Points !!!" Couldn't help but laugh. Took a sack next play and never got the field goal. 

Not a fan of Pete Carroll and the Obnoxious Seahawks of a few years ago. But they've come down to earth.

• Like (+1) 1

Really don't care but probably the cowboys. As a kid i hated them for some unknown reason, dont know why but just did. Now its because Jerry thinks the palace makes them so much better than everyone else. Also all the " fans" who have no connection to Dallas whatsoever but just want to be popular.

On 9/24/2019 at 9:02 PM, BruceVilanch said:

Dallas because of history, Seattle because of where I live, living in the NW the Seattle fans are unbearable.

Same.. I live in Spokane, almost 400 miles away and I cant stand any off them.. They don't know anything about football and jumped on the bandwagon as soon as they started winning.. I actually rooted for the Patriots in that SB because of the hate I have for Seahawk fans and watching Brady win is nothing new..

NY Giants. Having gone to school in NYC as a Bills fan and being friends with tons of people who went to UB so they “knew”/“liked”/“thought Buffalo was fun,” they all loved Buffalo but had a crazy superiority complex the minute anything Buffalo was compared to NYC, football teams included. It was insufferable.

It always flowed something like:

Me: “I think the Bills are going to beat the Giants this week”

NYC friend: “Buffalo sucks, loser town with blue collar loser people with loser sports teams. The city sucks just like your sports teams. Without us, you wouldn’t even have sports teams because Buffalo is just loser people on welfare. We own your crappy team of losers.”

Every single time, it was like mandatory to just combine random insults of how lame everything downstate was when discussing The Bills. Completely ruined the the Giants and their fans forever for me.

Eff the Cowboys, too.

Edited by eanyills
  • Sad 1

Welp, the Bills were beaten by every team in the NFC East in the super bowl except the Eggles. 

Anyone who says anything other then the Dallas Cowboys wasn't alive for those two losses. 17-52...30-13.

Hopefully this year the Bills meet the Eggles in the SB... for a win! 

14 hours ago, Olliemets said:

Dallas. Live downstate and even their many fans here are insufferable. Except for my daughter  ☹️

Ironically, she has always liked the Cowboys (She's 28) .  She roots for Bills because I do and we come up for at least 1 game a year. She hates the Giants,  which is some consolation . 

I'm going to Dallas next week for the Green Bay Game with her. Its always been a lifelong dream so we'll go as a Father Daughter thing and we'll have a good time. Wearing my Bills Gear. We'll see. 

No hatred for Pack. I went to Green Bay last year for our Stomping by the Packers and still had a great time. Wisconson Fans are great hosts and there are some small market similarities. Tailgate was great, they were terrific to the Bills fans. Hard for me to hate the Pack, as the Ice Bowl made me a football fan.

Best line- A fat guy in Bills Gear struggled through the benches at Lambeau with an enormous Bratwurst to his seat mid 4th Q when we were down 22-0, and in Field Goal range. Some Packer fan got up and Bellowed "You came a long way for a Brat and 3 Points !!!" Couldn't help but laugh. Took a sack next play and never got the field goal. 

Not a fan of Pete Carroll and the Obnoxious Seahawks of a few years ago. But they've come down to earth.

So you have 1st hand experience with Dallas fans on a semi regular basis. Then you confirm what most of us feel...  ?

I would of died of laughter. Probably the only memorable part of the game for you.....   Hysterical

• Like (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/26/2019 at 1:41 PM, Rocket94 said:

My wife is a diehard Bills fan-even surrounded by Cowboys faithful - and during the Super Bowl years. I can't imagine how painful not to mention annoying that had to have been. 

• Like (+1) 1