Who is your most hated team in the NFC?

Ice bowl 67

52 minutes ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

I know you guys well and you hate NE, Dallas and GB. 

I don't like you either so the feeling is mutual.  

You have crossed the line and I have reported you to the proper authorities.  If you tell me you favorite 3rd quarter Favre pass against an AFC East team in 1993 when the temperature was between 61 and 73 degrees, then I might retract my report.  

Ball is in your court.

• Haha (+1) 1

On 9/24/2019 at 9:51 PM, Rocket94 said:

It runs deep with me. I am starting to wonder if it is healthy!

It was bad enough losing to the Dolphins every game in the 70s.  This Patriots dynasty has gone on for 2 decades.

”I’m sick and tired of it and I’m not going to take it anymore!!”

• Like (+1) 1

Most hated team in the NFC? Tough one. For the longest time it was the Giants for obvious reasons, but that shifted when Eli led them to two victories over the Pats in the SB. Now I would have to go with Seattle. It's mainly because I can't stand Pete Carroll. He was a coach for the Pats, whom I hate, and then was the coach at USC, whom I hate being a ND fan myself, so my hate for him grew over the years. I think Russell Wilson's persona is a front for the camera, great player or not. Just generally don't like them. 

• Like (+1) 1

In the NFC, I am not sure anything rises to the level of hate. But I don't like Jerry Jones or Daniel Snyder. I think Washington should change it's name. I really don't care for Drew Brees. Some of his anti league comments rub me the wrong way when he has benefited so much from the sport. Oddly though I like Richard Sherman and he says similar stuff. Can't rationalize that one in my head.

1 hour ago, Ethan in Portland said:

In the NFC, I am not sure anything rises to the level of hate. But I don't like Jerry Jones or Daniel Snyder. I think Washington should change it's name. I really don't care for Drew Brees. Some of his anti league comments rub me the wrong way when he has benefited so much from the sport. Oddly though I like Richard Sherman and he says similar stuff. Can't rationalize that one in my head.

+1 to every sentence in this post. Couldve typed the exact same thing myself.

4 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

I have no rational reason for it but I have always hated the Philadelphia Eagles. 

been to a game at the Vet or Franklin or whatever the new place is?

that would earn your eternal spite.....

did a road trip with Army/Navy and MNF in Philly, the uplift on Saturday and cratering on Monday of my faith in humanity by the displays at those games was a tough roller coaster plunge...

Edited by row_33