Who is your most hated team in the NFC?

Ice bowl 67

Cowboys.....distant 2nd the Panthers, I can't stand Newton.  Third whoever the Saints are playing, the wife is a Saints fan, when the Bills win and the Saints win, it's a good night.  So this weekend is extra special.  Go Bills and Go Saints.

Hmm, I'd have to say that I don't really have strong negative feelings towards any NFC teams. There are NFC QB's that I enjoy seeing struggle, though, because I think they are jerks/idiots/overrated. That list would include: Cam Newton (overrated and a complete tool), Jameis Winston (an idiot / off the field issues), Jimmy Garoppolo (just overrated, or at least he was). I actually don't mind seeing the Cowboys win, but I don't like Elliot, for obvious reasons.

The Cowboys. Their always getting airtime is more than annoying. They are a default segment of any sports show because you can always scrounge some kind of legal charges at random. They are the Lakers of the NFL: coverage even their performance is not worthy of journalistic coverage. Add to that Jerry Jones gets a free pass on everything. If there was another owner who did what he has allegedly said what he has said, supposedly done what he’s done, has the politics he does, and with that accent to boot, they’d take his team out of an abundance of caution. 

Edited by benderbender

16 hours ago, Dr. K said:

Cowboys, no contest

Definitely i'm with you Dr. K & it's mostly because of the owner I would even go as far as saying the hate is post Tex Schram Jerry is just a pompous ass of a owner the guys just man i can't stand him or anything to do with him which is why his team is the worst !! 

New Orleans followed by Seattle. Ever since the Saints won the SB their fans have become unsufferable and walk around with an arrogance that they have 6 SB rings and are God’s gift to earth as a fanbase. I think there media actively wanted/wants Brees to win another title and they effectively created the stupid new rule that exists when every other team subject to bad calls moved on. I think the fanbase is scum and I cannot wait until NOLA is an afterthought. Seattle fans are pretty much the same and they are straight up off putting elitist with their fandom.

I use to hate Dallas but they have become kind of a joke these days because they haven’t won anything so I find them more comical then annoying.

AFC wise I could write a dissertation on why Steeler fans are by far the worst in the NFL and guarantee Id at least have you considering them. 

Edited by corta765

19 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

You don’t know us very well.

I know you guys well and you hate NE, Dallas and GB. 

16 hours ago, Gugny said:

The Packers.  Their QB, team and fans all get on my nerves.

I don't like you either so the feeling is mutual.  

Edited by Ice bowl 67